The Past Is Haunting Me

*Dan's POV*

Why didn't she ever tell me that she was pregnant again? I knew something was wrong about her boyfriend from the time I met him. I left the house and just took a walk to clear my mind, and just not think about the shocking thing she told me. I was walking back to the house, and I run into her ex boyfriend Felix. What did he want now? He asks me "How is Matrice doing? I feel bad for breaking up with her." He has the nerve to ask about her. "She's doing okay, thanks to you being out of her life for good. If you'll excuse me, I have to get back home." I get back home, only to see that someone surprising come and visit us.

*Ashley's POV*

I hear Dad come in, only to see him with an angry look on his face. I ask him "Why are you here? I want a moment alone with him." I tell her "I live here, and protect you from a slimy and bloody awful boy who changed my daughter in the first place." Kevin asks him "Why are you so mad about us being together Mr Middleton? It's no big deal." "What the big deal is that you got my daughter pregnant. It's better off that you guys don't see each other anymore. That's the bottom line." I hear the doorbell ring and scream out "Jem can you get that?"

*Jemma's POV*

I hear Dan tell me to get the door, and go get the door. I open it, and I see Kevin's mother barge in. She asks me "Where's my son?" I tell her "He's in there with my daughter and husband." She goes in the room and starts beating up Dan and Ashley.  I try to pull her off them but Kevin pulls me back. I manage to kick him in the stomach and call the cops, because I didn't want to see his mother hurting my family. The police get here and take his mother and himself away. I ask Dan "Are you okay?" He weakly tells me "I'm fine, just a couple bruises but I'm fine."

*A Month Later*

*Ashley's POV*

I'm a couple of weeks into my pregnancy, and Mom is giving me her full support on this. I had to tell Kevin that we were on a temporary break and that I can get my mind straight on my life and family. Dad didn't even bother to deal with me, he just stays in his office to do videos, and go into town to meet up with other YouTubers. Me and mom we're in town buying some things for the baby room, where we see my ex boyfriend Mark. What else did he want? I got the baby formula and shoved right past him. He pulls me and deeply makes out with me. I pull him off me and walk off. I tell Mom "Let's just go, I don't feel so good being here." We paid for the baby's stuff and left.

*Dan's POV*

I've been doing a lot of videos lately and seeing my friends, because I didn't want anything to do with Ashley's pregnancy after the brutal beating we both endured. I was thinking of making it up to Ashley by giving her a birthday party this weekend. I was finishing making Diamond Dimensions, and I hear the door ringing. I wonder what it was in the first place. As I opened the door, i get punched in the face by Mark. "You'll regret ever messing with me Mr Middleton. Remember that and don't tell anyone I was ever here, or it'll end in blood." I push back and slam the door in his face. Why is her former boyfriends suddenly after me and my family?