Finally Seeing DanTDM?

Hi, my name is Martrice Hamilton, and this is my story of how getting adopted by DanTDM changed my life. Let's begin the story. Today I start off my day the same as always, and  get called by Ms James all the time. As I was walking downstairs, I get tripped by the same orpahange girls, and get teased by them because I love at DanTDM. I have Minecraft related merch, and have my own Youtube channel devoted to it. I ended up at this orphanage at age 4, because my Mom and Dad died in a terrible car accident. I've dreamt of meeting Dan, but the other girls tell me "you'll never meet him and "he'll never meet an ugly girl like you!" I've had my doubts, and just agreed with them. One day, he does a live stream titled "Adoption". This will change everything forever. I hear the adoption bell, so I get ready in my Minecraft gear and get in line.

Dan's POV

     Jemma and myself came to the orphanage outside town, to start our own family this way. The house mistress guides to a line of girls, but most of them were wearing make-up and mini skirts. The one girl that stood out, was the one with Minecraft and TDM gear. Jemma tells the woman "We want her" the woman tells her "okay, let's go fill out her paperwork. Martice go pack your things, you have new parents." It felt great finally having a child to start off our family.

Martrice's POV

     I finally packed up my things, and I'm so happy that my idol DanTDM and his wife Jemma adopted me! I was walking down the stairs, and I get pushed from behind, thank god that my luggage broke my fall. I was taken to the house mistress' office, and see him and his wife. Ms James tells me "Martrice, these are your new parents Daniel and Jemma Middleton" I was at a loss for words, and I shook his hand and gave her a big hug "Goodbye Ms James, see you never!" And I left with my new parents.

Jemma's POV

    I put Matrice's luggage in the trunk, and we were on our way home. "I'm glad that we finally have a child Dan, do we have her room ready?" He tells me "Yes, it's decked out with her favorite things, and a new computer" I kissed him on the cheek, and gave him a hug he really needs. I'm happy that Daniel and I have the family we really deserve.

Martrice's POV

     We got to my new home, and I was amazed and apalled at the structure of the home. I love the leaves and the architecture. I opened the door, and was shocked and happy that this was my permanent home. I was followed to my room, and it has all the stuff I like, and I have my own laptop and computer along with recording equipment and a camera. This is the life I have now, thanks to my two famous parents. Later, all my stuff was put away, so I went to his office and I hear him say "Hey everyone Dan here from TheDiamondMinecart, and today we'll be exploring the Diamond Dimensions world once again." Those words blew my mind, mostly because I've heard them for two years since. God sent me an angel from heaven, and I thank him for that

Comment and vote if you loved it!

I need a name for a boy to be a potential  boyfriend and girl she meets at school and become Besties. Message me with ideas!