The Secret Is Revealed

Monday morning Dad and I were leaving the house, and I see someone filming me with a camera, but I ignore it and get in the car with him. We get to the school, and I scream to him saying “Bye Dad! See you later!” He tells me “Bye Matrice! See you later!” I see Hunter, but I’m avoiding him now after what happened to me. When I’m going to class, I hear people talking about CutiePieMinecart. I ask my friend Jennifer “Why is everyone talking about my YouTube channel?”  she tells me “Someone put up video of you leaving your house, and revealing the true person behind this.” Who would do this to me? I mean really? Now my secret has been revealed to the whole school.   

 I ran up to Kathleen’s locker and slammed it on her. “What’s wrong with you Matrice?!” she screams. “Did you post that video of me leaving my house with my dad?” She nodded yes, and I was really angry and furious that she did this.

Then the video turns on to every monitor, and hear her saying “This is the true CutiePieMinecart, Matrice Hamilton-Middleton, the daughter of Dan Middleton aka TheDiamondMinecart.” I see people starting to tease me, so I cried and ran to the bathroom. My friend runs along with me.

Jennifer’s POV

Matrice was crying in a stall, after what happened in the hallway with the video. I can’t believe that snake of a girl Kathleen did this to her, maybe for revenge after beating her up in class. I ask her “Are you okay there, you’ve been crying for a while. She tells me “Yeah, but everyone knows my secret. I can’t go out there.” I give her my sweater, and we went on to class.

Dan’s POV

I get a call from the principal, saying that Matrice needs to go home. I got my jacket and keys, and drove off to the school. I go in the principal’s office, and she tells me “Sit down Mr. Middleton. I believe your daughter is in a middle of a conflict with another student, after a video was surfaced by that student.” “What about Ms. Hodges?” I ask. She shows me video of me and Martrice leaving our house. We both leave, and go home without talking.

I can’t believe her enemy would go so far doing this, to reveal the person behind the famous channel.  I told Jemma “Look at the video that was posted, you’ll freak out.” She watches it, and just closes the laptop. “Why would they do this to her?” she asks. “I don’t know Jem, it’ll be figured out soon.

Matrice’s POV

  I was in my room crying, and I get a text from Hunter. I ignore, and just cry some more. I opened up my laptop, and start recording a video for the truth. 10 minutes later, I post it and turn it off. I really hope that this blows off soon.