Standing Up to Hunter & a Unexpected Surprise

I can’t believe that my family is moving somewhere else, and that I have to leave my life here. They want to do this, because of the bad things that have been going on lately. I have to talk to Mom and Dad about this, and find out the real reason why. I go downstairs to see them sitting at the table, with their arms folded across. “What’s going on now?” I ask. Mom tells me “I just got off the phone with your ex boyfriend’s parents, and they tell me you’ve been harassing Hunter lately.” Why in the hell would he do this, to ruin my reputation? I run out the door, and drive off to his house. I see him waiting for me, and I get out of the car and tell him “Leave me and my family alone, you’ve caused enough damage in my life already!” I give him a hard shove, and I almost get to car. The door was in my reach, but Hunter grabs me and starts beating the hell out of me. Kicking him in the shin got me to the car quickly, and just drove off fast.

Jemma’s POV

        10 minutes later, Matrice comes home all beat up and bruised severely. I asked her “What in the world happened?!” she tells me “I went to Hunter’s to confront him, and after I shoved him, he started to beat me up really badly.” I get her to the couch, and get the antibiotics to clean up her wounds. I think Dan and I are making the right choice to move, so that Martrice can make a new life at a new school and make new friends. It’s time for this to end, and enjoy this to the fullest.

Dan’s POV

          I see Jem cleaning up Matrice’s wounds, and it just makes me mad seeing my own daughter this way. My family will not be treated this way anymore, just so that her ex boyfriends and friend leave her the Hell alone. I go up to her, and say “I’m sorry for the way I treated you, and for not believing you.” She hugs me very hard and we both end up crying together

*Time Skip 4 Weeks Later*

Martrice’s POV

          We finally settled in our new house, and it’s very nice and bigger than our old place. I started at a new private school, and began to make new friends. There are things I regret now, and leaving my old school was a great choice. I was making a new video, and then the doorbell suddenly rang. I ran downstairs, and I open the door to see my brother Kevin. He tells me “Martrice, it’s so good to see you again!” “Me too big bro, let’s introduce you to my parents.” I go into the living room , and began to introduce him. “Mom and Dad, this is my older brother Kevin.” “Kevin, this is my mom and dad Dan and Jemma Middleton” They were a bit surprised, and to find out that they adopted him.  I haven’t seen my older brother since our real mom and dad died. This is going to be a big adventure ahead of us.

The next day at school, I met up with my new boyfriend Felix. “Its good being in all my classes now” As soon as we were about to kiss, we heard the bell and ran off to class. In my AP Psychology class, the teacher says “Ms Middleton good to see you, go sit right next to Mr. Hodges.” I go sit right next to my boyfriend, and just start writing down the notes that were on the board. I like my new life here, and started to forget the old one I hated so much.  

          Walking down the hall after dismissal, I hear people say good things about my YouTube channel. It’s good how I’m getting popular here, and I’m getting praise for what I do for entertainment. I just think the old things in my life are starting to go away, and how the new life here is breaking free from my shell. When he was driving me home, I see Hunter and John behind us. “Step on it Felix! Now!!” he steps on the gas, and drives off. After 10-15 minutes, I get dropped off. Why in the hell are my two ex boyfriends out to get me again?? I’ll find out soon enough.

“Be yourself, everyone else has been taken” – Oscar Wilde