14

Mrs. Moelo pushed a couple of frat boys out of the way and Nonny simply looked at them apologetically as she followed her mom through the path they cleared towards the stadium stands.

All around them, soccer fans dressed in white and red as well as white and green jostled, trying to get to their seats. A song had started somewhere in the stadium and people screamed and yelled, the mood full of excitement and happiness as families, friends, neighbors and strangers united in their passion for soccer.

Nonny couldn't help but grin as she followed her mother to their seats, right at the front where Theous had been kind enough to get Nonny a ticket for. She had had to fork out some money because her mother had been insistent on coming along, dressed in a green Hijab and a white Jersey in the colours of Fürth. Nonny on the other hand was dressed in a red and white customised Munich jersey with the number 18 on it, over her vest and sweatpants.

Just before they could settle, somebody tapped Mrs. Moelo's shoulder. She sharply turned because she did not appreciate being touched by strangers.

"Your team is on the other side," the man, whose face was painted red and white said respectfully upon seeing Mommy's hard expression.

"I am not blind," she rather rudely replied.

Nonny chastised her.

She apologised to the man. "Sir, it's just that my daughter over here..." she gestured to Nonny. "Is...has some health issues and I would rather be by her side even though we support different teams."

The man glanced at Nonny then quickly apologised.

Mrs. Moelo smiled. "Thank you for understanding," she said before sitting down as Nonny rolled her eyes.

"You good for snacks?" she asked her mom who nodded.

The people started screaming and cheering, waving their red and white flag and Nonny turned to see the source of the cheering.

The Munich team came jogging on to the field and the crowd went wild as a row of red and white stood on the field with their hands over their hearts in preparation for their anthem.

Nonny's eyes scanned down the row, looking for jersey number 18. When her eyes finally landed on the man she was looking for, she grinned, jumping up and down and waving her mini flag excitedly.

Theous was dressed in a red and white Jersey and some shorts, his hair cut military short and his beard trimmed so short it looked like stubble, giving off a 5o'clock shadow even on his dark skin. His tribal marks stood out stark, especially when he grinned as his eyes landed on her.

Nonny delightedly squeaked like a toddler seeing their mother. She felt so jubilant and the excited buzz all over the stadium did nothing to quell her spirits.

Mrs. Moelo suddenly clapped her hands happily as her Fürth team came on to the field. The people around her gave quizzical stares but she ignored them, excited as her team lined up and did just as Munich had done.

Nonny ignored her because her focus was solely on Theous Dior, the one person she had come here for.  He glanced at her again and gave her a small wave, unable to keep the smile off of his face as the national Anthems started.

Nonny, knowing none, just placed her hand over her breast while her mom sang all the teams' anthems with her whole chest, not caring that she was singing...or more like shrieking offkey.

The match started a while later.

Nonny had been excited in the first half as Munich seemed to have the upper hand over Fürth, Theous managing to score a goal which left the score at 1-0 by half time.

But by the last minutes of the last half, she was at the edge of her seat, nervous because Munich was losing its grip, with a few fouls and once, a fight between the players. Fürth got awarded two penalties and as Nonny bit her nails with anxiety... Fürth scored a penalty! The green and white fans exploded in cheers!

The score became even at 1-1 and a few minutes later, Fürth scored their second goal, beating Munich just before the whistle went off, ending the game.

Mrs. Moelo was the only one cheering on Nonny's side of the stadium. Nonny laughed, trying to quiet her down, feeling giddy from all her excitement earlier. She was not a soccer (football) fan but that was definitely about to change, especially after this match even though Theous' and his team lost.

Some time later, they made their way towards the locker room with their passes and the said man made his way over to them, looking disappointed.

"You played extremely well!" Nonny quickly assured him with a smile. "You scored the first goal of the match! You're now my G.O.A.T (greatest of all time)  Theous Dembele Dior!"

Theous shrugged. He wished his team could have beat Fürth and maybe he would have stood a chance to become a permanent Munich player because the team was greater than Cape Hotspurs, truth be told.

"Sorry, Theous," Mrs. Moelo said with sympathy as she hugged Theous and patted his shoulder. "I'm a Fürth girl all the way but I can see that you're hurt so sorry. But boy..." she looked at him. "You had me worried and sweating for a minute there with your fire skills on the field! I was going to disown Nonny if Munich won."

Theous laughed. "Mrs. Moelo!"

"She's just joking," Nonny quickly said. "Right, Mommy?"

Mrs. Moelo ignored her, quiet.

Nonny frowned. "You were joking, right, mom?" When her mother kept quiet, she sucked her teeth and mumbled, "imagine being disowned for a soccer team..."

Theous interrupted. "So...I promised you a date. I'm just gonna hit the showers and then we can go. You pick the place, right?"

Mrs. Moelo smiled. "Let me get to my car and I'll be out of your hair." She excused herself, leaving the two alone.

Nonny looked up at Theous. "I thought you played really well and thanks for inviting me," she said. "I really enjoyed being here."

Theous gazed at her before the side of his mouth lifted and he leaned down towards Nonny's face. "Thank you for coming." He gently placed his lips on hers, his index and thumb lifting her chin.

For a moment, as Theous' lips gently brushed over Nonny's and then moulded to hers, it felt like it was just the two of them in the near dark entrance towards the locker room.

Theous found himself pushing Nonny up against the cold wall and getting in between her legs, both of them suddenly filled with an urgent need and yearning.

His hand cupped the back of Nonny's neck as his free one roamed slowly down her back towards her shapely behind, sending delicious tingles that had Nonny shivering with anticipation for more. She could feel his erection pressing into her abdomen as he kissed her fevorously and at this moment, she felt her sex drenching.

Theous suddenly placed her to her feet and pulled away from her, panting slightly. He glanced at her, rubbing the back of her neck as she tried to catch her breath, gazing up at him with her mouth slightly agape.

"If you don't mind, can we skip dinner?" he huskily said.

Nonny stupidly nodded, understanding what he meant. They were both currently on a sexual high and dinner was no longer part of the menu.

Theous grinned and gave her a sweet peck before wordlessly leaving to go and shower and get ready.

Nonny only came back to her senses when she heard the locker room door shut. She walked towards the stadium exit, trying to calm herself down as her heart raced.

Theous had just kissed her and she wasn't coming down from her high. She could only imagine what the coming hours held in store for her.