24

Theous sat on a hospital waiting bench, dressed in a baggy and torn tshirt from lost and found. As soon as he walked in after the ambulance, he saw Nonny being rushed straight to maternity and when he tried to follow, a nurse pulled him aside, assuring him that Nonny would be well taken of.

She offered him something to wear and kept him updated on Nonny and the babies.

At some point, she was gone for too long and Theous kept pacing up and down near the reception, on the verge of a meltdown because he was insanely worried that something had gone wrong.

He went outside to get some air and when he came back, a doctor was with the nurse that was keeping him updated.

The doctor wasted no time. "Mr. Dior, Congratulations! You have two beautiful baby girls. Currently, they are in ICU due to coming a month and half early. We are monitoring them but so far, so good."

Theous' heart was beating so fast he felt like throwing up. "And Nonny? How is she?"

The nurse and the doctor glanced at each other and Theous didnt miss it.

"What? What happened?"

"Your wife lost a lot of blood...we are working on a transfusion and we shall keep you updated. We have our best doctors and midwives working on her."

Theous nodded but deep down, he was very scared. He called his father and Nonny's family on a fourway video call.

"I'm a father!" he said, trying to mask his worry.

Mrs. Moelo almost dropped her phone. "Its early...Theous-" her voice was trembling. "My daughter..."

"She has delivered the twins and they are in ICU but the doctors say so far so good. Nonny is still in the theater but I'm sure she will be ok. The best doctors are with her."

He did not sound convincing or convinced himself.

Mrs. Moelo could tell. "Where are you?"

"About 4 hours away. Look, I promise I'll take care of Nonny and keep you updated on everything. I'll call every hour."

Mrs. Moelo nodded. "Congratulations, sweetheart."

Everybody else congratulated him and he felt a bit better.

"If you need anything, don't hesitate to call," his father said with a proud grin.

Theous nodded and after making small talk, cut off the call.

The nurse came back to him with a smile. "You may go in to see your wife and the babies."

My wife, Theous thought. He liked the sound of it and with a stupid grin on his face, followed the nurse.

.

A month later, Theous watched Nonny as she fussed over the twins who were now home with them, having grown considerably.

They were cute little babies with heads full of curly pitch black hair. For some reason, they resembled Theous' sister way more than normal and Theous took this as a sign that he had to make well with his sister.

Nonny was glowing and more beautiful than ever. She did not look exhausted because her mother had been very generous with support, coming over to help feed and clean the twins while Nonny got some sleep back home.

They worked in shifts in caring for the twins. 

Theous tried his best to contribute, taking time out of his schedule and preparations for many upcoming matches. He came over to watch the twins and he took care of Nonny, helping bath her from the moment she left the hospital and spoiling her rotten with love and gifts.

In as much as he liked the sound of her being called his wife, he decided that it would be in their interest to both take things easy. One thing at a time.

He loved her immensely, no doubt, but the time for proposing would come, just not now.

But he always made effort to let her know that he wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Mrs. Moelo had laughed happily when she came in on him singing Nonny and the twins a french lullaby while massaging the sleeping mother's feet.

It was a beautiful sight indeed and she was happy for her daughter.

She had gone back home when the twins weren't as fussy.

Theous couldn't help smiling upon realising that he had everything that he could ever ask for. This was what he had worked hard to find and he had found it!

He was happier than he had ever been in his life. He had soccer, family and happiness!

He couldn't ask for anything more.

Ok. Maybe a Lamborghini.

Nonny opened her eyes and looked at him. "You need mental services, grinning alone like an idiot," she teased him with a smile.

"I'm in love and happy. Let a man have his cake and eat it."

Nonny laughed before placing a warm lovely kiss on his lips. "Thank you for everything," she whispered, kissing him again.

He felt her straddling him, her kisses getting hotter and feverous. His hands automatically cupped her ass, pulling her closer as she leaned ontop of him, her breathing laboured slightly.

Her eyes were full of love and lust. "I am very hor-"

"Doctor's orders. No sex for 6 weeks," he panted, trying hard to control his urge to rip everything off of her instantly. He was sure that she could feel just how rock hard he was underneath her.

She smirked. "Your body is telling me that you want this just as bad as I do. Just give me what i want and I'll give you all you want and more. Take advantage while the babies are asleep."

Theous almost gave in as she slowly kissed down his jaw and chest, towards the button of his Jean. She quickly got to work, giving him some nasty, sloppy play with her mouth on his hard length.

He came undone in 2 minutes and she laughed. "You missed me that bad, big guy?" she said to his penis.

Theous chuckled, playing with her full and tender breasts. He knew that he was supposed to return the favor but the doctor had pulled him aside and told him "strictly no orgasms for her until after 6 weeks."

"Babe," he said when he saw her enjoying the breast play a little too much. "No orgasms for you. That's what the doctor said."

Nonny pouted like a little baby. "I'm sexually frustrated."

"I know. But I promise I'll make it up to you. You won't be able to walk afterwards," he teased, kissing her temple and standing up. "Let me get cleaned up."

Nonny smiled at him, watching with contentment as he walked to the bathroom, looking all kinds of sexy.

Even though she had been intent on going through this motherhood journey alone, she had gotten something even better.

So instead of her and a baby making two...she had four.

Herself, her man and their two daughters.

She could not ask for anything more.

****THE END****