23

Nonny sat at her desk in her home office, writing down notes for her mother who was going to house sit while Theous took Nonny out for a vacation, less than 2 months before the babies came.

Yes. That was how close to giving birth she was.

Theous had successfully completed his therapy sessions and it made Nonny immensely happy because she could see the difference physically.

And the best part, Theous was back to soccer and even a stranger could tell that he had a new lease on life.

Just a few weeks ago, he had been trending on social media for the most goals scored in a season for his new English team, Scott Derby. Playing soccer was what he lived for and because of his age, he made the most of it so that by the time he retired, he would have had his fair share of the pie.

Nonny supported him in all ways.

But they did have their squabbles now and then because of the girls and women that were throwing themselves his way.

In the back of Nonny's mind, she was still worried that some random woman would show up with Theous' baby from artificial insemination. It was a probability that they had thought of and it was possible. If a woman showed up and a DNA test was conducted,  obviously, the child would be Theo's and they had to find a way to work around that.

His lawyers had drawn up multiple contracts that allocated both the women and Theo rights to the child (should there be any) and Nonny made up her mind that she would help raise any of his kids should they show up.

It was in return for what he did for her.

"You dont owe me anything," he kept telling her.

"Either way, I am prepared to not only love you but your kids as well should any show up."

He had smiled warmly at her.

But she kept praying that it would never be more than 2 kids from random women out there.

She heard a car pulling up outside and taking her bags, she headed out to meet Theous who immediately stooped low to kiss her belly.

"No kiss for me?" she whined.

"Oh no. We can keep those for later." He winked at her and she laughed.

It was like he was taking advantage of the fact that she wouldn't be able to have sex for a few months after giving birth and he was setting himself right with his high stamina.

The sex was amazing honestly.

In as much as she ached in certain areas, the euphoria and relaxation as well as the after glow were very much worth it. Theo was able to work with her body in such a way that it wouldn't hurt the babies but it drove her nuts.

"You're already thinking about making love, aren't you?" He teased her, throwing her bags into the car. "I can see that little smirk on your face."

She just smiled as she climbed into the passenger seat.

The drive to their destination was long because of the many stops they had to make for her to use the bathroom but they eventually arrived.

It was beautiful and not too far from other houses.

Theous had rented them a little 1 bedroom house that had an open plan kitchen and living room with one bathroom. It was quaint but lovely.

After refreshing and settling down, the two ordered take away from the nearest food place and sat in front of the tv, watching their favorite shows and just chatting it up.