Chapter 10

'Do you still love me?'

NEXT MORNING

AUTHOR'S POV

It was already dawn, the sun's ray was passing through the gray and white curtains hitting both Taehyung's and Y/n's laying figure and painting the room with a darker shade of orange. They were both breathing steadily, both lost in their own world. They were sleeping peacefully as if they've never slept before.

Engulfed in each other's embraces, enjoying the warmth that their body was producing. Taehyung was hugging her even tighter than ever, as if he wanted to keep her close for eternity. As if he wanted to hold her like this for the rest of his life.

Meanwhile Y/n was relaxed inside Taehyung's arms, she was feeling protected and safe, something she hasn't felt for two years. Her heart was overwhelmed by pure ecstasy. A feeling of being loved again was building inside of her. He was her remedy and she knows it very well. Laying beside him helped her a lot to forget the fight she had with Yoongi.

They both wished that this moment could last forever.

But everything has to come to an end.

Taehyung was the first to wake up, eyes adjusting to the sunlight that was brightly shining inside the room, as he slowly opened his eyes he was enchanted by the view in front of him. Y/n's figure snuggling on his chest, her hands were holding his t-shirt so tightly while she was sleeping serenely with a mouth slightly open.

Taehyung smiled by her cuteness, he was admiring her angelic look while she was asleep, his hand pushing the strands of her hair to the back. It has become a habit since he started dating her. She hated when the strands of her hair lays on her forehead or any other part of her face.

He shifted to the other side of the bed trying his best not to wake her up, as he succeeded from his attempt he stood up, his feet met the cold ceramic tiles causing him to shiver, he wore his slippers and marched to the bathroom to take a shower.

Thirty minutes later he came out of the bathroom, covering his half body with a towel, he walked to the closet and wore a simple t-shirt with jeans. Since his clothes were hanging there without any distraction and demolition he felt at home.

Reaching for his phone he headed to the kitchen, Taehyung wanted to make breakfast for her, he wanted to make her happy after the emotional breakdown she had yesterday. Even though he can't fix what happened at least he wanted to try.

As he finished making breakfast, he walked inside the bedroom to wake her up. He leaned over her laying frame and shook her body lightly causing her to whine. ''Hey wake up'' he whispered softly.

''Leave me alone'' Y/n whined as she rolled to the other side of the bed causing Taehyung to giggle by her cute gesture.

''I made breakfast let's eat'' he also whined.

Y/n opened her eyes slowly surprised by Taehyung's remark.

''You made what?'' she said with a confused look, while her mind was trying to process what she exactly heard.

''You heard me'' he said feeling proud. ''Now go to the bathroom, do what you have to do and meet me in the kitchen'' he instructed. Y/n sighed and climbed off the bed walking to the bathroom with a wide smile plastered on her face.