Chapter 13

'Wondering where it all went wrong
You were my poison all along'

Poison Aaliyah ft. The Weeknd

" I hate you and your son!!"

"He's our son honey"

"Let go of me, you ruined me. You two ruined my life!"

..........

"I love you Y/n"

"I think I love you too"

..........

"Why do you hate me mom? I can't take this anymore. Just tell me the reason . I'm your son. I'm your fucking son why do you act like you don't know me! You can't even look me in the eyes. "

" I wish I never gave birth to you. You're no good son. You bring misery to everyone ''

..........

"You bring joy to my life Tae"

"I feel safe with you"

.......

AUTHOR'S POV

Taehyung's senseless body was laying on Y/n's bed. He seemed like he was struggling to wake up from his bad dream. His face was covered in sweat. Chest rising up and down due to his heavy breathing.

Trapped between his past and his present. He was indeed afraid that his past will ruin his present. He never felt this weak in his entire life. He was scared. Scared of losing Y/n.

...........

2 YEARS AGO

"Who is he Y/n?" Taehyung asked with pure rage.

"He's just a classmate Tae." The poor girl tried to explain, she was probably surprised by Taehyung's behaviour. He was being a complete control freak.

"Just a classmate? You don't look like 'just classmates'. Is there something you're hiding from me?" he questioned again he was definitely blinded by jealousy.

"What are you talking about? What's wrong with you?" Taehyung was passing his limits by now, he pulled the confused girl by her wrist.

"Answer me Y/n! You two look very close to each other" Taehung spat raising his tone while she watched him in fear. She was scared. The man tightens his grip causing Y/n to squeal in pain.

''Tae let go of me''

''Please Tae it hurts'' she pleaded.

"Just give me an answer Y/n! Are you planning on leaving me for that bastard?" He wasn't himself anymore. The monster inside him got the best of him.