Chapter 18 [ 🔞 ]

Listen to this song for a better experience 😉

🔞 SMUT CHAPTER AHEAD !🔞

You don't know what you did, did to me,

Your body lightweight speaks to me

Under The Influence by Chris Brown

Y/N'S POV

I was thinking about him all day, the little encounter we had in the restroom kept on repeating inside my head. His addictive touch, his manly fragrance , the feeling of his soft lips moving aggressively against mines.

The way his mouth trailed kisses along my sensitive neck. The way his knee moved against my lower region. Just the thought of it makes me wet.

My mind conjured images of his body, the way he kissed and sucked my neck like that was nothing new. I hate to admit that I felt so good under his hands.

His tall figure that trapped me, he made me feel things. His presence seemed so dominating. He has a way of making me feel weak under his touch.

And his deep voice, it could have made any woman melt down easily.

And now I'm sitting on the kitchen table while he's kissing me like there was no tomorrow, my legs were wrapped around his waist bringing him closer. Our tongues danced and tasted one another.

The taste of him was intoxicating enough to make me forget what I was doing

"Shit I missed you so bad" he breathed out between kisses. 'What exactly are we doing?' I knew I should stop him anytime soon, but I missed him more I guess.

His kiss turned slow as he caressed my cheeks. His hand traced along my jaw sending electricity to my body. He then bit down softly on my bare shoulder before he buried his face in my neck.

I felt as his tongue tracing along my sweet spots causing me to let out soft whimpers. "You belong to me" his dominating tone floated inside my ears as he took off my top leaving me bare beneath the shirt.

Taehyung leaned closer and kissed my exposed skin sending shiver down to my spine and I couldn't help but close my eyes enjoying the sensation of his lips against my skin. My palms rested on the table in order to support my weight.

Then I felt hands roaming around my body my breath hitched when his large hands squeezed my bare breasts. "Fuck" I whimpered while his fingers played with my hard nipples.