10K special!

Not as long as I hoped, but hopefully you like it!

Shout outs to:
Yellamo-s_husband -check out their books!
anxoss
MrsNorrisCat_

Thanks for inspiration and just being good support!
———————————

2 cars pulled into the driveway; Seb and Kimi sharing a car, and Mick, Lance and Esteban, all in the car.
The drivers all piled in the house doors carrying suitcases.

Most furniture was taken apart and put in boxes, stuffed in the back of the drivers cars. Suitcases filled with clothes and more important items.

Soon enough more drivers arrived at the new house, and noise filled the corridors: laughing, shouts of anger, more laughing, falling furniture, broken objects, falling over- all was happy.

Kimi had built his portion of furniture, as he and seb split the task instead of having one build all the furniture for their shared bedroom.
Kimi was now walking up and down stairs, dodging thrown pillows and chuckling at people struggling with furniture as he handed out drinks and snacks for lunch.

The drivers had decided to bring their own furniture for their rooms, and some ornaments for around the house.
Kimi and Seb brought most of the kitchenware, except from mugs, cups and glasses, which yuki and pierre had bought.
Checo had bought some nice carpets for the laundry room and outdoor furniture, including deckchairs and mini tables, along with non-slip mats he placed all around the sides of the pool to avoid injury.
Valtteri and Lewis had brought some specialised gym equipment, workout mats, protein shakes and some of their own ornaments to be placed around the house.
Lando brought cool lights and extra furniture for the gaming room, as well as Yuki who had brought some neon light signs and soft chairs for the room as well.

Daniel, Max and Alex were all on living room duty, Daniel had massive fluffy bean bags, Alex and Max brought in 2 massive sofas (or couches for Americans) each big enough for 12 people at least. They were a light grey, and were incredibly soft. Fernando and Zhou brought cushions, Mick and Lance had an array of different blankets of all size, colour and texture.

Charles walked into the living room, which was currently being assembled. Fernando was building the TV and the TV stand, George and Alex were attempting putting together the mini table the TV would stand on, but failing miserably, and they were now jokingly shouting at each other.
Max and Mick were hanging up the curtains, and doing better than expected. Although there was still a lot of dropig various items.
Lance and Esteban were moving the fluffy rug into the correct place according to the sofa positions, and putting all the pillows on the sofas. All the blankets were being folded by Nicky and placed in a small leg rest that opened out into a box. He was simply laughing at all the chaos around him.

Charles walked into the room carrying a bowl of snacks including crisps, chocolate bars, fruit and nut bars, granola, fruit, and some other treats.
Charles was in some comfy clothes, a white jumper, sweatpants and some red slippers.
Kimi decided there was no point in making a proper lunch, because everyone was doing something, and some drivers had not arrived yet. Kimi had instead poured snacks into bowls, and passed them around the house. Charles was the poor unfortunate soul who had the job of walking into the living room, where most of the chaos was unravelling.

As soon as Charles entered the room, he got hit in the face by a pillow flying in no particular direction.
"GEORGEEEE" Alex screamed in the background. "No, don't drop that on me- I'LL TELL SEB!" he threatened.
"Mick be careful- MICK BE CAREFUL!" Max shouted worriedly trying to keep Mick from falling off a chair he was standing on to hang up some curtains. Fernando was swearing in Spanish at no one directly, and angrily flipping through an instruction booklet which he ended up throwing on the floor.
"You're not pushing hard enough!" Esteban grunted, "Oh, you sure about that? I'M PUSHING THE SOFA AS HARD AS I CAN ESTIE!" Lance shouted while struggling to move a sofa into a better place.
Nicky was sitting comfortably huddled up in a bean bag, folding blankets.
Charles was unfazed by the pillow that had hit him square in the face, and he continued to the only piece of stable furniture, a coffee table in the centre of the room. "Snacks here!" he shouted, but not many heard him over their own loud conversations.