F1 HOUSE CHP. 1

Carlos stopped the car outside a tall building in the middle of the forest.
The house had tall windows, and was surrounded by trees with light green leaves. The driveway was big enough for multiple cars, all spaced out. The driveway was connected to a small road that led down to a small but lovely town.

Lando opened the passenger side door, shoes crunching on the gravel driveway. He picked up his backpack from the footwell, and ran over to the door of the house he would soon call home. He opened the door, and started to look around.

Carlos pov
I walked into the house, Lando had already rushed inside while I was getting the suitcases out of the car. I could tell the direction he went from the trail of open doors. I then heard squealing, followed by lots of 'so cool!', 'this is awesome!' and 'this is the best!' 

I followed the sound of my boyfriend into a games room. It had simulators, and also normal gaming systems. Lando was checking all the equipment out like a child on christmas.
"Lan, i think we should choose rooms out before the others get here." I smiled as I hugged Lando from behind.

"I forgot we all had a room!" Lando turned around in my grip to look at me, he kissed my nose quickly and ran off in the direction of the stairs.  

Following him I smile. Mabey seb and lando did have a good idea in the end. 

Lando pov
I ran up the stairs of the house, leaving Carlos to follow me. The house was 3 stories tall, the ground floor had a massive living room with 2 massive sofas, both dark grey and fluffy. There was a kitchen and dining room, but the table in the kitchen is where he imagined they'd all eat when it's not a formal dinner of sorts.
Maybe a team boss would visit?- probably not.

The ground floor also had a gym, all the walls were made of glass and looked out over a small-ish pool in the garden. There was a games room, it was filled with gaming consoles, simulators and other fun things. There was one bathroom on the ground floor, next to the laundry room, and on the other floors all bedrooms had an on-suit.

As I ran up the wooden stairs towards the bedrooms in this massive house, my foot caught the last step, and I face planted into the wooden floor. A big thud followed, and soon after Carlos ran up the stairs as well.

"What did you do, Muppet?" Carlos called out as he climbed the stairs hastily.
"I fell on my faceeeeee...." replied Lando through his hands that were now covering his face.

Carlos lifted my hands that I had covering my face, and I had a bruise on my chin.
Carlos placed loads of soft kisses all over my face, "all better now?" he asked.
" yes, all better Chilli" I giggled back.

The second and third floors were identical, ten rooms, five on each side. Each had its own bathroom, and was quite spacious. There was one main corridor down the middle, with the staircase at the back of the house. 

I ran, even though most of my injurys came from running in stupid places, down the hallway, peaking my head in each room. I settled for the end room on the second floor. Although the ceiling was slanted in, I loved the windows and light.
Carlos chose the room next to mine, it had one window, but he doesn't care that much for natural light.
Although we had our own rooms, we would probably end up in each other's rooms anyway, so it was nice his room was next door.

Before arriving, all the drivers ordered a door sign, y'know, to put on their bedroom door, to claim the room. Mine was papaya orange with little milk bottles in the corners.
I wrote 'Lando' in chalk on it and hung it on my door.
Carlos did the same with his red sign, which I personally decorated with little chilli charms, writing 'Carlos' in big letters before hanging it on his door.

We were both filling up our rooms with furniture we had brung packed in our car, and unpacking clothes when we heard the door open.

I rushed downstairs to see who had arrived, and it was Pierre and Yuki!

————————————
And I idea for Lando's room- but add more blue, red and orange
(Image from Pinterest)

————————————And I idea for Lando's room- but add more blue, red and orange (Image from Pinterest)