part 11

George's pov

I hear a knock on the door while I'm halfway through showering.

"Hmm" I hum, "can I come in?" Clay asks quickly.

"What? Why?" I ask confused.

"Let me in" he says, I step out of the shower and unlock the door, I step to the side so anyone outside can't see as he slips in the door.

He looks me up and down.

"What?" I ask and step back in the shower.

"I need something to fuck" he whispers in a low deep voice and he begins to undress himself.

"I wouldn't be able to stand while your fucking me" I whisper.

He steps in the shower, I look him up and down, then I run my hands up his arms.

"We'll find out soon whether you can stand" he whisper and leans down and kisses me.

"Are you always so horny" I whisper as he pulls away.

He smirks, I look at the hickeys I gave him last night and smirk too.

He turns me around and pushes me against the shower wall, he kisses my back then I feel his dick push into my hole, he slips his hand over my mouth, I moan into his hand.

"Be quiet" he whispers, he removes his hand from my mouth and runs his hands up my waist as he thrusts into me.

I hold my breath with my mouth open and he runs his hand up my body To my neck and he pulls neck back onto his shoulder as he slams into me.

He let's go of me neck and I put my hands on the wall and my head.

He slams into me hard and I let out a small moan, he forces his fingers in my mouth and pushes them down my throat.

I don't have that much of a gag reflex so I don't gag, he pushes them further,
I grab his arm and pull his fingers out.

Clay groans quietly as he hits my soft spot.

I fall a little but clay holds me up by putting his hands on my waist, I put my hands on his and he kisses my shoulder, I feel warmth fill my body and he pulls out of me and slips his arms around my waist.

I breath heavily and turn around slowly, I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him.

He hugs back, He looks at me and leans in and kisses me softly.

I kiss back.

He pulls away and looks at me.

I breath heavily and he kisses my forehead.

"I gotta go before nick asks why I'm in this shower and not mine" he whispers.

I nod slowly.

He let's go of me and steps out of the shower, I slide down the shower all and onto the ground.

"Are you ok?" Clay asks, he opens the shower door and looks down at me, he's still topless, I nod slowly

He turns the shower off and grabs my hand then pulls me up.

He helps me out the shower and grabs a towel and ruffles my hair with it.

I laugh, he smiles then drys me, he slips my boxers on then my pants.

Then his hoodie.

I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him.

He wraps his arms around me and hugs back.

He rubs my back lightly with his hand.

He pulls away and puts his hands on my shoulders.

He kisses me quickly on the lips then grabs his t shirt and puts it on.

He slips out of the bathroom and I wait 5 minutes then walk out into my room.