𝟬𝟬𝟯. now/start to finish

CHAPTER THREE !now/start to finishseason six / episodes five and eight

CHAPTER THREE !
now/start to finish
season six / episodes five and eight

Apparently, Rick wasn't able to lead the herd away, and so it was outside of the gate and the walls now

Apparently, Rick wasn't able to lead the herd away, and so it was outside of the gate and the walls now. Johnathan had gotten his and Beth's house cleaned up, but now he was sure it didn't even matter, they were surrounded by walkers. Beth had been examined by Denise, and all Beth had told him was that she was fine. But Johnathan knew better than that, he knew something was wrong. She was getting tired quicker, she was eating more than usual, and she didn't feel as good as she usually did. And as far as they knew Glenn was dead. Johnathan felt like a dick for not being as upset as he should've been because all he could do was worry about Beth who wouldn't tell him why she wasn't her usual self.

Johnathan watched Beth as she washed the few dishes in the sink. Johnathan moved forward, turning the water off causing Beth to look across the island and at him in annoyance. Johnathan kept his hand on the faucet lever, so she couldn't turn the water back on. "Let go," Beth told him.

Johnathan shook his head. "Not until you tell me what you found out from Denise. Beth, I know you know what's wrong."

Beth sighed, placing her hands on the sink. "It doesn't matter. We're just sitting here, waiting to die."

"It does matter!" Johnathan exclaimed.

"I'm pregnant," Beth told him quietly.

"What?" Johnathan asked, moving his hands from the faucet levers as he stared at her in disbelief.

"I'm pregnant," Beth repeated, turning the water back on to continue to do the dishes.

"Um, that's, um, ok, wow." Johnathan stammered. "Um, I don't--we'll figure it out, together, okay?"

The wall had fallen and walkers poured into Alexandria. Johnathan led people to their houses, killing any walkers that got in his way. He saw Maggie go down before he ran towards her, killing the few walkers around her, watching as she climbed up to the watch tower before he ran.

He grabbed a walker, pulling it into an empty house before he cut it open, smearing blood all over himself before he stood, slowly opening the door. Walkers poured into the house before he slowly made his way out. He had seen Beth go into Jessie Anderson's house. So he knew that she was safe. He blended in with the walkers, slowly moving towards the Anderson home. Once he got there he slowly pushed the door open, hurrying inside before he closed it quickly, and as quietly as he could. He turned the lock. What type of idiots didn't lock the door?

A gun cocked from behind him. "I swear to god if whoever is pointing that thing at me doesn't point it somewhere else." Johnathan turned, being met by the sight of Beth.

"I thought--I thought you were one of them." Beth stammered, lowering the pistol that she had, the pistol they kept under his pillow.

"No. I have you, and a baby on the way to worry about." Johnathan told her, backing away as she attempted to pull him into a hug. "I'll hug you once I'm cleaned up, I can't risk anything."

Beth nodded slowly before there was crashing and yelling from the garage, and Rick and Jessie got the door open, walkers pushing against the door. Johnathan turned to Beth. "Go upstairs with Jude, If something happens, and none of us downstairs make it, make sure my son knows who all of us are."

"How do you know it's a boy?" Beth questioned.

"I just do. Now go." Johnathan told her. Beth ran up the stairs, Johnathan helping Gabriel push the couch up against the garage door.

Pretty soon everyone was trying to keep the walkers outside from coming through doors and windows. "Everybody upstairs, now!" Someone yelled, someone grabbed Johnathan's arm, pulling him up as well. Johnathan looked to the side to see Carl.

Johnathan nodded in thanks as Jessie handed him one of her flannels before he was making Beth put it on so that any little cut or scratch of hers was covered before he carefully slid a sheet over her head. Beth stood there, watching Johnathan smear blood all over the sheet she was wearing. He smeared extra blood on himself, handing Beth his knife while he held his machete.

"Beth," Johnathan spoke, turning to her. "If it comes down to it, you run. Run and leave us if you have to. I don't care what happens to me as long as you're safe, okay? Promise me." Beth shook her head and Johnathan gently grabbed her hand. "Promise me."

Beth squeezed his hand. "I promise."

They slowly made their way downstairs, Rick slowly pushing the couch out of the way before they slowly made their way out. Johnathan and Beth were at the back, Beth holding Michonne's hand and Johnathan holding hers as they slowly navigated through the walkers.

AUTHORS NOTE !

double update because why not

also please start commenting, i like reading comments and they give me motivation

thank you for reading and don't forget to vote and comment