Chapter 1

"Hey guys! Let's play hide and seek, outside edition!" I screamed.

Evie gave me the idea of it. We were all bored and had nothing better to do, anyways.

"Sure, babe." ahhh. the soothing sound of my boyfriend Nash.

"This is gonna be so much fun!" Evie said over excitedly.

We headed towards the woods, because it was the only outside area around mine and Evie's house. It was me, Evie, Nash, Taylor, The Jacks, Carter, Cameron, Shawn, Aaron, and Matt and Brent.

"So who are the teams?" The Jacks asked.

"Let's see, me, Ally,Cameron,and the Jacks and Brent." Nash said. So on the other team was Evie, Taylor(the couple), Shawn,Matt,Carter and Aaron.

"Alright let's lay down the rules." Shawn was soo bossy. "No cheating. That means no hiding inside. And no flashlights. OK everybody, put your phones in a pile." He laid his down and so did everybody else.

We flipped a coin to see who had to hide. My team (also known as team red) had to hide. Team blue had to find us.

While they were counting to 300, me and Nash slipped off together in the far side of the woods. The rest of our team split up in partners. Cameron and Brent went right next to where the other team was counting. The Jacks went straight into the woods, but I could hear them running. I guess they were trying to go as far as they could.

"You think they'll ever find us?" Nash sounded soooo seductive when he whispered like that.

"Just Cameron and Brent, probably."

************

A long time passed by. So long of a time that I fell asleep laying in Nash's lap. God he is soooo comfy. I love everything about him. From his ocean blue eyes to his good looks to his deep sentimental personality and his ability to make others laugh their asses off. He is perfect in every way possible. Well, to me at least.

"Hey, you awake now?"

"Yeah. How long has it been?"

"About thirty minutes. we should probably start heading back."

"Okay babe. Whatever you say."