Chapter 12

^*^*^*^*^Nash's POV

My phone started to ring and it was a number I've never seen before.

"Hello, is this Hamilton Grier?"

"Yes. Why?" I was starting to get worried.

"It says here to call you and Evie Boast if anything were to happen to Taylor Caniff." No. Fuck, no. This can't be happening.

"What exactly happened to him?"

"He's in a coma currently. He was in a car crash."

"What hospital is he at?"

"Southern Regional."

"We'll be there."

I told Ally. She freaked out and we went to the house.

^*^*^*^**Evie's POV

"Evie! WE HAVE TO GO!" I turned my head and Ally and Nash were standing in the doorway with Adrian wrapped around Ally's leg. Momma honked the horn in the car as if she was signaling for us to come. Nash dropped a suitcase in the living room and we got in he car.

"So you want to tell me what this is all about?" I asked everyone I guess.

"Taylor was driving and got in a car rash and he's now currently in a coma. Nash just got a call from southern regional." Ally blurted all of it out. I can't believe it. Taylor is basically dead because I threw it all away. A feeling of guilt ran through me.

"He came straight to get you back, didn't he?" Nash was look no down at his hand playing with his thumbs.

"Yeah. And I said no. I really shouldn't have said no. My heart told me to accept him again but I rebelled against myself and threw it all away. I'm the worst person I the world." I let my true feelings out.

"You're not a bad person, Evie" ally tried to make me feel better, but it wasn't gonna happen. "Maybe he'll wake up.."

"I hope." I looks out the window. Cue the sad, romantic music in the background.

^*^*^*^*^Ally's POV

"Yeah. And I said no. I really shouldn't have said no. My heart told me to accept him again but I rebelled against myself and threw it all away. I'm the worst person I the world." Evie had let her true feelings out.

"You're not a bad person, Evie" I tried to make her feel better, but it didn't look like it was helping. "Maybe he'll wake up.."

"I hope." She looked out the window.

When we got to the hospital we asked the desk lady where Taylor was.

"Umm, we're here to see Taylor Caniff."

"Room 435." We ran to his room and let Evie sit beside him. She started crying her eyes out.

"Can I have a minute?" She asked politely.

"Sure kiddo." Nash made her crack a smile.

We exited the room and Close the door behind us.

^*^*^*^*^Evie's POV

I asked Ally and Nash if I can have a minute alone with Taylor. They closed the door behind them. I started to talk to Taylor not thinking that he would hear me again, so I might as well let everything out.

"Taylor Michael Caniff, the moment I met you I knew we were to be together. I've loved you since I've met you and probably even before then. I'm sorry that I declined your offer to become yours again. My heart was telling me to except your offer, but I couldn't accept it. You've hurt me so many times, but if I had just said yes you wouldn't be here right now. we wouldn't be here right now. I can't believe I've done this to you. I love you so much. Please do not die on me Taylor. Please do not die. You're my world. You are my everything. I need you. You are my way of survival and there's nothing I could do without you and I can't live a single day without you. I want to go back in time and erase all the bad times that happened but I can't. I wish I could go back in time except your offer, but I can't. I wish I could go back in time to that night and have it not happen. I miss you so much Taylor."

I was studying his face. It was so perfect. I can't believe I turned down an amazing offer made by the most amazing guy ever. His eyes started to flutter. Before I knew it he was awake again he said one last thing to me before he fell back asleep.

"I love you too, Evie."

"I love you more, Taylor." He smiled in his sleep.

^*^*^*^*^Taylor's POV

Man, it's been so dark here. I know I'm in the hospital. All of a sudden I heard people come in the room someone grab my hand. I'm guessing it was Evie, because she asked Ally and Nash if they could give her a moment alone. I heard the door close and she poured out her heart.

"Taylor Michael Caniff, the moment I met you I knew we were to be together. I've loved you since I've met you and probably even before then. I'm sorry that I declined your offer to become yours again. My heart was telling me to except your offer, but I couldn't accept it. You've hurt me so many times, but if I had just said yes you wouldn't be here right now. we wouldn't be here right now. I can't believe I've done this to you. I love you so much. Please do not die on me Taylor. Please do not die. You're my world. You are my everything. I need you. You are my way of survival and there's nothing I could do without you and I can't live a single day without you. I want to go back in time and erase all the bad times that happened but I can't. I wish I could go back in time except your offer, but I can't. I wish I could go back in time to that night and have it not happen. I miss you so much Taylor."

That was heartbreaking. I forced myself awake and said something to her.

"I love you too, Evie." I feel asleep but I was half-conscious.

"I love you more, Taylor." I smiled in my sleep.

________

So Taylor, huh? Not really a cliffhanger this time, but oh well. Evie is moving schools now. Kinda going to miss her, but I'll still see her. I love you girlie. This book is definitely dedicated to you. Vote on the story and comment if you like it,

Thanks, Ally💘