Chapter 3

"Good morning beautiful." Nash always wakes me up with this line. I love it.

"What are we doing today babe?"

"Whatever you want. It's all up to you. But tonight, at 6, you're all mine. I made dinner reservations for just us.

"Okay!" I suddenly sounded chirpy, even though it was 10 in the morning. It wasn't my usual time to wake up.

"Hey, wanna go shopping today? We can bring Lexie. NO BOYS!" I texted Evie.

"Sure! Are you ready? We will be down stairs in 10!"
She didn't give me time to reply back, so I'm guessing I have to get my lazy ass up.

I plugged up my straightener and while it was heating up, I looked for clothes to wear. I finally choose a greenish-blue tank top that had 'Los Angeles XXI' written on it. I put that on along with Jean booty shorts (that if I must say, looked good on me), and some blue-green sandals. Of course, all of this is in my line of clothing. I want to go straighten my long dark brown hair. My hair went all the down to the ridge of my shirt. I applied some light makeup, like blush and mascara and kissed Nash good-bye. he was still in bed, probably going back to sleep. That's one of the reasons me and him are perfect for each other. I stopped staring at his handsome face and started going down stairs to meet Evie and Lexie.

"Hey Ally! Ready to go?" Evie popped out of nowhere.

"Yeah, just let me get my wallet and keys." I put my gold i-phone 5s in my back pocket and grabbed my keys and wallet off the table and jumped into the backseat of Lexie's navy blue convertible.

"Say, where do you want to go shopping?" Evie knew the answer to that question.

"My usual. Papaya." When I didn't use my own clothing line (Los Angeles XXI) I always went to Papaya.

*************

I looked down at my phone to check the time. It said 12:15. "You guys, I'm starving. Where are we gonna eat? Please say Mexican!"

"Yes, Ally, we can eat Mexixan. Just chill, ok." Lexie is nonchalant sometimes. It makes me wonder how she ended up with Brent.

"Okay. Thanks."

*************

"Hey Ally! What would you girls like to drink?" We arrived at the Mexican restaurant and were already seated. Our waitress, Emma, my favorite waitress, had brought us chips and cheese dip.

"Sweet tea, Coke, and a strawberry margarita on the rocks." Evie drinks alcohol whenever she can. I sighed. Whatever.

"Okay, I'll have that up in a sec, do you know what you want to eat?" Emma is so nice. Her and Matt might make a good couple. I mean two blondes. one with blue eyes and one with brown-

"Ally! Are you going to order your food, or just sit there and state at your phone?" I swear, Evie might be my best friend, but she is RUDE.

"Oh, yeah I'll take the Texas chimichanga with extra cheese, thanks Emma."

"So why are you shopping so eagerly?"

"Well, tonight, Nash is taking me out on a date. He said to wear something casual, but nice. So I decided to get some new clothes while I'm at it."

"Oh, okay. Well, me and Taylor and the rest of the guys and Lexie here, are going to the ball field tonight." I wasn't entirely paying attention to her. I was waist-deep in n cheese-dip. Not literally, but I wish.

"Your orders are ready." Finally! I'm hungry!

"So, Ally, what are we going to be doing the rest of the day?"

"I still have to take a shower and do my hair, but other than that, whatever you guys want." Really, I'm nicer than they give me credit for.