Chapter 14

^*^*^*^*^Adrian's POV

I looked over at the door and some of the magcon guys were walking im the door. Cam, the Jacks, and Aaron all handed me a present. I said thank you and opened them.

^*^*^*^*^Nash's PO

"Hamilton. Shut up and kiss me." I  was expecting her to keep arguing with me. I made a smirk real quick.

"Okay, Brooke." I kissed her. She can't stand when I calls her by her middle name, like i can't stand to be called by my first.

"They're staring, you know." She was talking about Evie's family. But I was nervous. Her mom was going to show up any minute now.

"Then let's give them something to stare at."

"Ally, let's go. C'mon girlfriend." I said in a sassy tone. She busted out laughing.

"Ok babe. Let's go in."

^*^*^*^*^Ally's mom's POV

"I don't care. She will pay for what she's done to me." I hung up on Nash.

He had called to tell me the wedding information. I guess Ally hadn't of told him her and I are not exactly, on the right page. I told him he better watch out for Ally. She was going to pay for all the hurt she has gave me in the past.

^*^*^*^*^unknown POV

"Amanda, that's your daughter though." I tried to get through to her, she just wasn't listening.

"Nonsense. I'm still her mother."

"But-"

"Just shut up and do what I told you. Do you want the money or not?" I had to do this.

^*^*^*^*^Ally's POV

I got a text from an unknown number telling me to meet them in 10 minutes. 'Or else.' it had said. I didn't want to risk anyone's life, so I kissed Nash's forehead, telling him I was going to use the restroom.

"Okay.. hurry back though."

________

This is suck an awful chapter 😭 but it's a filler chapter. More to come later💜