Chapter 8

^*^*^*^*^Nash's POV

Ally hoped in the driver side of her 2015 Jeep and pulled out of the garage while I plugged my phone into the aux cord. We listened to Fetty Wap, Shawn Mendes, and Charlie Puth.

After 10 minutes of drivers no we finally arrived at the Mexican restaurant. We were seated at a booth.

"What would you like to drink?" Our server had brought chips and salsa already.

"I'll have a Dr. Pepper" Ally loves Dr. Pepper.

"And I'll have a Coke"

"I'll be right back with your orders." The waiter winked at Ally and I made a face that said 'back of man'.

"Ya know Nash, I love Evie and Taylor and all them but...." She trailed off into her thoughts.

"What do you mean, Ally? Are you saying we should get our own place?" I thought it was a good idea. We were going to spend the rest of our lives together, hopefully, and moving out seemed like a big step. But a good step.

"I think that's exactly what I mean Nash. "  I started smirking and looking at her in a strange way.  "Nash, why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because you're beautiful Ally. I love you."

The rest of the night went in peacefully for me and Ally. But when we got home, there was an awkwardness between Evie and Talyor. I went to go ask him what happened.

"Yo, Taylor, bro what happened?"

"She fucking lied to me." He was really upset. Sometimes, it can get dangerous when he gets upset, so I tried to calm h down.

^*^*^*^*^Evie's POV

I heard the front door unlock and open. I'm guessing it was Nash and Ally but I don't care to look because I was so upset. I knew Ally was bound to come and ask me why I was crying but I didn't want Nash to see me like this.

"Go ask Taylor." Ally was whispering. She came next to me and stared for a good five minute before I said something.

"He's mad." Those were all the words I could muster up right now. He got so angry over something that could've been handled in a different way.

"Why? You have to tell me." She was right. And if I didn't tell her, I knew Nash was going to because Taylor can't not tell someone his business.

"Remember that night we went to the bar when me and Taylor were broken up?"

^*^*^*^*^Taylor's POV

"You did WHAT?" I was furious. I was mad beyond hell. How can you just hookup with someone and forget?

"I-I didn't mean to Taylor. We got drunk. It was an accident."

"Don't start with me. I don't want to hear from you right now." Okay. If she had told me right after it had happened, I would have been nicer about it, but she waited to tell me for six months.

I'm so mad I could just.... Ugh. I stormed away from the kitchen where she had told me about her little *accidental* hookup, but I couldn't be in the same room for long. I have abet issues, and I don't want to hurt her even if she hurts me. As I walked down the hallway I pushed a vase down and it shattered. I couldn't control myself.

About ten minutes later I hear a knock on the door and it turned out  to be Nash. I guess he wanted to know why the vase was broken and still in pieces in the middle if the hallway.

"Yo, Taylor, bro what happened?"

^*^*^*^*^Ally's POV

"But he didn't hurt you, right?" I cant believe he had to brake a vase, but that's Taylor for you.

"No, I'm just a little shaken up about it, is all."

Nash came downstairs with Taylor behind him.

"Evie, Taylor has something he wants to say." It was Nash. I guess he was going to make Taylor apologize for overreacting.

"Evie. I-"

All of a sudden there was gunshots in what sounded like the house next to us. We turned off all the lights and went to the basement. We stayed down there all night.