Chaper 6

^*^*^*^*^Ally's POV

It's been a week since Nash proposed to me. I had already picked out my dress. It's beautiful.

"Heyyyy pretty lady" Nash wrapped his hands around my waist and kissed the side of my neck.

"Hey handsome" I turned around and kissed his lips.

"Hhmmhhhmmmhmm" Evie cleared her throat. "That's nasty, ain't no one wanna see that but y'all." 

My phone started to ring. I answered it.

"Hello?" It was a number from Atlanta.

"So when were you gonna tell me that you got engaged? Your grandmother had to tell me because she saw it on EVIES FACEBOOK!!! She was wondering why she was never called, and I guess I was the god damn same!" It was my mom. Naturally, I would've started to apologize, but when I left her house five years ago, I told her that I wasn't going to call her anymore. She had pissed me off.

*5 years ago*

"WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS DOING THIS?"

"Mom, I didn't mean too.." I was stuttering because she always made me feel like I needed to feel fearful of her.

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE! IF YOU'RE GOING TO DO THAT THEN MOVE THE FUCK OUT!"

"Maybe I will" She had pissed me off for the last time. "I'm never talking to you again, so don't expect to hear from me.

*current time*

"WELL!?" She's so demanding and impatient. Me and her a polar opposites.

"When I moved out I told you I was never gonna talk to you again. So you've called me wondering why I haven't called to tell you I'm getting married? You don't care and you'll just judge me and Nash more than we need anyways. Thats why I didn't call to tell you. I would've called grandma, but I don't have her new number."

"I don't even know who you are anymore." She was quiet. She hung up before I could say anything else.

"You just got roasted" Evie whispered.

^*^*^*^*^Nash's POV

"Babe, what's wrong?" Ally put her phone down and started to tear up.

"Nothing, Nash. It was a wrong number. I'm gonna go take a shower." I could tell she was lying. She was so sad. I absolutely hate seeing her sad and hurt.  If I ever meet whoever he was talking to, I'll have to have a serious conversation with them.

"Wow. That's awkward." Evie said with a mouthful of Frosted Flakes. "That was her mom."