Chapter 2

"Where are they?" Me and Nash were searching for the guys,and no one had shown up.

"I have no idea where they are. Maybe we should get our phones and look."

"That's actually a good idea, lets do it." We got our phones and the checked time. "Nash, what time did we start playing?"

"Ahh, about 9 o'clock. Why?"

"It's 3 in the morning."

"How? I could've sworn.... I mean I dosed off but it felt like 5 minutes..."

"Where do you think they are? Should we check-"

"Guys!" I heard Johnson shout. If they were here, where was the searching group?

"What are you doing here? Did the other team find you? Or did you start looking for them too?" Nash was asking them every question on the earth.

"Nah, man. we just started to leave where we where. Y'now looking for everybody else. Where's Cameron and Brent?" Gilinsky was laid back. As always.

"We've been waiting for you guys to show up." Cam and Brent suddenly appeared from the dark.

"Cameron! Where were yall when we shouted your names?!" I was so freaked out, I was becoming paranoid. But I know that Evie can't stand the dark for too long and she'll have a panic attack. I really hope she's ok.

"Hey! Where's the rest of the phones?" Brent was the one making the discovery. I'm so unaware of any things that I didn't even notice that there was only 6 phones. Great job, self. I'll remember this. Truly, I will.

"We better start calling them. Ally, you call Evie. Brent call Taylor. Cam you'd better call Shawn. Jacks, call Aaron and Matt. I'll call Carter." Nash was apparently in charge now. I like that. I'll have to give him some gummy bears or gummy worms later, his favorite.

"Shhhhhh!" I whispered aggressively. "It's ringing!"
They all turned to look at me. They where goofing off, then Bam! Quieter than a mouse.

"Hello?!" Evie finally picked up.

"Hey where the fuck are you?"

"Looking for you. Wait, Why do you have your phone?!?" She seemed a bit anxious.

"You do know that it's 3 am, right? And why do you have your phone?!?!" I know realized that no one was supposed to have their phones. oops.

"Um, In case we really couldn't find you guys. But where are you now? And were you and Nash making out? 'Cause we heard muffled talking and-"

"WHAT?! No, me and Nash were not making out and we are back at the house. All of us. You guys really do suck at finding people."

"Yeah, I guess. We will be back in a minute." She hung up. And in the meanwhile, the Jacks were making fun of Brent. I just tried to stay sane while we waited for the others to get back.