Chapter 5

^*^*^*^*^Nash's POV

"Yes. Yes, Nash, a thousand times yes!" Ally took the ring from the box and put it on her finger. Then, she looked me in the eyes and said "I love you," and kissed me.

I kissed her right back. I've never been engaged before, or have any idea about what's its like, but I'm ready. This is the happiest moment in my life. The woman I love the most is finally all mine. Well, almost.

"I love you too, Ally. More than you will ever know." I say to her. If anything happens to her, I'll be heartbroken and-

"Nash, can we go home? I'm getting tired." She interrupted my thoughts but I didn't mind. She looked tired. Her eyes were all droopy and she looked like she could pass out at any moment.

"Yeah, baby. You want me to carry you to the car?"

"No, I can walk." she said laughing.

We got to the car and I opened it for her. She got in and I closed the door behind her. I walked around the front of the car and got in. I put the key in the ignition and we drove to the house.

^*^*^*^*^Evie's POV

I can't believe this. My life is like a dream come true. My best friend is getting married. Well, at least I hope she said yes to Nash. It would be very unlikely for her to say no to him. Ally loves Nash and he loves her right back. They are the cutest couple ever!

Oh, and hey, me and Lexie have the best boyfriends any girl could imagine. Taylor Is always running around. He has more energy than my baby brother Adrian. But I only love him more than anything. More than Romeo and Juliet loved each other. And Bonnie and Clyde. Taylor is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

And Lexie, her and Brent are just so... Wonderful.

**************

I hear a car pull up into the garage and park. I bet it's Nash and Ally.

"Hey guys, we're home!" It was Nash.

"Sooooooo, how'd it go?" I asked quietly.

"She said yes, of course. I can't imagine life with Ally. She's.... perfect in every way. "

Well. I know she's in good hands now.

^*^*^*^*^Ally's POV

We pulled into the garage. I had my eyes closed cause I was thinking or daydreaming whatever you call and told Nash that I would come inside in a few minutes.

Today is the best day of my life. I can't believe that Nash proposed to me. And the best part about it is, Evie approves of him. And even if she didn't, I'd still have said yes.

I grabbed my vercasi  purse an walked inside. I could hear hushed whispers. Most likely Nash and Evie.

"Oh, hey Mrs. Grier." Evie had a smirk on her face, almost like she knew he was going to purpose. Figures.