Chapter 10

^*^*^*^*^Taylor's POV

What have I done? Evie was gone forever. Unless I chase her down....

I got my two biggest suitcases, started to put clothes and shoes in them. I grabbed a book bag. I didn't put anything in their. I was going to stop by the store, but Ally and Nash didn't needs know that.

I got a pen and paper and began to write.

Nash and Ally,

     I've decided to chase Evie down. I have her mom's phone number. I'll find her and make her mine again. Please don't worry about me. If I don't come back, it's because she wouldn't be mine. Love you guys,

       Taylor Michael Caniff

I laid it on the kitchen counter and called a taxi to the airport. Here I come Evie, I'm coming home.

^*^*^*^*^Ally's POV

I turned over to look at the clock. It said 9:17. I guess I better wake Nash up. For some reason I wanted to go do something. Maybe Taylor would come along.

"Don't you dare wake me up."

"But I wanna go to the beach."

"Fine. I'll call Taylor and ask if he wants to go."

^*^*^*^*^Nash's POV

"Hello?"  Taylor answered.

"You want to go-"

"Nash I have to go I'm about to board. Read the note on the counter. Bye." He hung up before I could get a chance to respond.

"Ally, Taylor said there was a note on the counter and that he said he was about to board. Is he leaving?"

"Nash, what are you talking about I've been in bed the whole morning."

I ran downstairs and through the hallways to get to the kitchen. Taylor didn't lie. There was a note on the counter. It said :

Nash and Ally,

     I've decided to chase Evie down. I have her mom's phone number. I'll find her and make her mine again. Please don't worry about me. If I don't come back, it's because she wouldn't be mine. Love you guys,

       Taylor Michael Caniff

What the actual fuck. He needed to give Evie some time. A couple days at least.

"What's that?" I let Ally read it. "Oh my. I knew Taylor was going to chase her down, but I didn't think you do it this soon. I thought he was still mad at her."

"Me to, Ally. Me to.."

^*^*^*^*^Evie's Mom's POV

"I know what we'll do, we'll make the perfect to... Netflix and chill let me keep it real..." My phone was ringing. It was an unknown number. I still answered, thinking it was Ally prank calling me.

"Hello?" There was a few seconds is silence.

"Jess? It's Taylor.."

"Taylor, Evie just got here. She told me she didn't want to see you. What happened?" The whole family lived Taylor, and when Evie comes home and says she doesn't want to see him, it worried me.

"Long story. But I need to see her to make it up to her. Don't tell her I'm coming, please." I thought about it.

"Okay." I told him the address and promised not to tell Evie he was coming. We ended the conversation.

"Hello.... It's me... I was wondering if..."  My phone was ringing again. It was a customized ringtone, so I knew automatically who it was.

"Ally what's up?" I saved that song because she ALWAYS called me.

"Me and Nash are coming. Taylor is too. Love you mom, BYE." She hung up before I could protest.

^*^*^*^*^Evie's POV

"Hey. Are you going to tell me what happened between you and Taylor?" It was my sister, Savannah.

"Well...."

___________

CLIFFHANGER😂 I love them💖 go follow my bestie aka Evie in the story : Evie_grier ILY GIRLY