Chapter 9

^*^*^*^*^Taylor's POV

"Evie, Taylor has something he wants to say." Nash had convinced me to break it off for a few days to cool down more.

"Evie. I-"

All of a sudden there was gunshots in what sounded like the house next to us. We turned off all the lights and went to the basement. We stayed down there all night.

***

We woke up the next morning in the basement.

"Well that was something." Ally said in a positive attitude.

"Yea. I hope they didn't break in here. Taylor, what were you going to say though? You got cutoff yesterday when you tried to tel me something." Evie. She sounded like an angel. I didn't know how I was going to do this. But if I wanted to forgive her, I had t do this.

"Evie, I'm breaking it off."

"W-what? I-I-I don't understand T-Taylor." Her voice was shaking. She was going to start bawling any minute now, and I was to.

"I think it's best for us right now. It's the only way I will be able to forgive you. I'm really sorry I really don't want to have to do this but it's really the only way right now I hope you'll forgive me and maybe one day soon we can get back together. I love you baby." I poured my heart out into this and I think I was not only breaking my own heart, but breaking Evies too.

^*^*^*^*^Ally's POV

"I think it's best for us right now. It's the only way I will be able to forgive you. I'm really sorry I really don't want to have to do this but it's really the only way right now I hope you'll forgive me and maybe one day soon we can get back together. I love you baby."

I was so shocked. I know Taylor loved Evie from the bottom of his heart, and he was most likely dying on the inside from doing this.

"Bye Taylor." Evie stormed out, tears flooding her face. I ran after her.

"Evie, I'm so so sorry." I tried to think of every way possible to make her think about something else, but she wasn't gonna have it.

"I'm going to go spend a couple weeks with my mom and siblings Ally. I need to find myself. But I need to go alone. I'll tell them you said hey." She had her three biggest suitcases out and open putting all of her clothes in there neatly. She packed her toiletry bag, electronics and shoes. I knew she was gonna be gone for a while. I was gonna miss her.

"Evie. Are you sure you want to do this. Taylor might realize that he's messing everything up between you and him. You just have to give him some space he's probably really confused right now and he need some alone time." I trying to comfort her but she zipped up her suitcases and grabbed her iPhone 5c.

"Ally..... I love you. You're the closest to a sister I've ever had, and I have three of them. But I need to get away. It's Adrian's birthday soon, and I might as well leave early."

"Ugh. I'm gonna miss you. I'll text you everyday, and you better respond."

"I promise." She held out her pinky and we swore. "Bye Ally. Tell Trashy I said bye as well."

And like that she had a taxi and left.

^*^*^*^*^Adrian's POV
(Adrian is Evies little brother)

Mom just got off the phone with Evie. She said My biggest sister was going to spend my whole birthday month here with me! I'm so excited! But she said Taylor wasn't coming. I miss him a lot too. Maybe Ally and Nash will come with Evie.....

^*^*^*^*^Nash's POV

"Nash, she's gone. She went home for a while." Ally was standing in the doorway of Taylor's room. Me and him were talking about what we thought Evie was gonna do. I guess we had our answer.

"S-she's gone? For good, for sure." Taylor started to silently cry and Ally and I hugged him.

"She's only staying until the end of July. By then, you should have figured whatever it is you need to figure out."

We left Taylor in his room to sulk. He wasn't going to be any happier any time soon.

"Why'd you tell him to do that?" Ally's fired at me.

"What do you mean? I gave Taylor the advice of asking Evie out to dinner to sort it out. He did that in his own."

"Oh. I'm sorry babe."

"Cmon, I'm tired. Let's go to sleep."

She nodded her head as if to agree and we brushed our teeth and changed into pjs and we fell asleep with my are draped around her waist. I hope Taylor chased after Evie. Otherwise, he won't get her back.

^*^*^*^*^Taylor's POV

"Nash, she's gone. She went home for a while." Ally was standing in the doorway of my room. Me and Nash were talking about what we thought Evie was gonna do. I guess we had our answer.

"S-she's gone? For good, for sure." I started to silently cry and Ally and Nash hugged me.

"She's only staying until the end of July. By then, you should have figured whatever it is you need to figure out." Ally said wisely.

They left me in my room. As soon as I was sure they weren't close enough to hear me, I screamed at the top of my lungs into my pillow "NOOO. What have I done! Evie come back!!!"

What have I done? Evie was gone forever. Unless I chase her down....