Chapter 11

Before the story starts.....

Evie, I can't believe your moving. I will miss being able to walk like next door and be with your siblings.

Sorry😊 she's moving and I'm gonna miss her more than you can imagine😓
Back to the story.....

___________

^*^*^*^*^Savannah's POV

"And I packed up and came home, for now." Wow. She's been through a lot the past couple days.

"Does mom and Ally know?"

"Ally knows but not Momma. It would make her hate Taylor. I want to be with him, I just can't be around him right now."

"Oh. Well I'll see you later. I'm staying at Lexie's tonight."

"Bye sis!"

^*^*^*^*^Taylor's POV

I got the keys to the rental car a few minutes ago and I am currently driving. I have the address and I'm going to confess my love to Evie. I just hope she'll hear me out. I start to think about what would happen if Evie didn't want me back. I shook the thought away from my head and a few minutes later, Cher Lloyd 'want you back' came on the radio. What a surprise.
"No one else can have ya,
I Want you back,
I Want you back
Want-want want you back"

^*^*^*^*^Nash's POV

Me and Ally packed one suitcase of everything we needed. She "had everything sorted out" as she said. He called a taxi and hauled off to the airport.

__________

When we got off the airplane, Ally said Jessica was going to pick us up. When we got to the car, Adrian jumped out and gave Ally and I the biggest hug you could imagine.

"Hey adri-bugg." That was Ally's nickname for him. I always called him lil' monkey cause he was a monkey, but whatever.

"I missed you. Where's Taylor?" Speaking of, nobody had heard from him since yesterday. Which kind-of scared Ally.

^*^*^*^*^Evie's POV

"Evie?" When I heard that voice, I knew who it was. I didn't know  how he found me though.

"How? How'd you find me." I said in a hushed voice.

"Help. But Evie, please. I'm sorry I blew up. I honesty wasn't thinking when I said all that back at the house and I didn't mean a bit of it. I'm not asking for forgiveness, but rather will you please be mine? Again? I'll treat you right." He was filling ideas inside my head. I know I wanted this, but I couldn't have the perfect relationship with Taylor like Ally and Nash had. I can't be hurt anymore.

"No. Please leave Taylor. You've hurt me to much." I was throwing it all away, but I knew it had to be done.

"E-evie..... Please..." I wanted to turn around and see him but if I did i would give in. I can't give in this time.

"No. Bye Taylor." I turned around as he ran out. My face had tears pouring out and I couldn't stop them.

^*^*^*^*^Taylor's POV

"No. Please leave Taylor. You've hurt me to much." She had to be joking. I poured my heart out and he says no? This isn't Evie.

"E-evie..... Please..."

"No. Bye Taylor." I turned around and ran out. My face had tears pouring out and I couldn't stop them.

I got in the rental car and started driving recklessly. Not like if anything happened to me anyone would care. The only person who did was Evie, and now she's gone.

I looked at my phone to turn it off, it was ringing. I checked the called ID. It was Nash. He's gonna have to wait.

As I looked up, I realized Nash might never hear from me again. A eighteen wheeler semi-truck crashed into the car and I blacked out. Goodbye, Evie. Goodbye.

_______

NOT TAYLOR!😭 but that cliffhanger tho😏 ily evie Evie_grier I'll miss u for sure💖