Chapter 7

^*^*^*^*^Ally's POV

I went in the bathroom and locked the door. I didn't need Nash to see me like this.

I turned the faucet on the bath and started to fill it with hot water. I quickly got undressed and slipped into the tub. I was standing under the hot water just thinking for almost ten minutes. I grabbed my facewash and started to rub it in. I put my face under the water and washed it all off. I put my coconut shampoo and conditioner in my hair.

*20 minutes later*

I cut the water off and dried myself off with a blue towel. I got dressed in a half sleeve t-shirt and light washed skinny jeans with rips on the knees. I pun on my high top vans and cleaned up the bathroom before I unlocked the door and continued the day. My phone had 24 text messages when I looked at it.

I looked at the time and it said 11:09. That's perfect timing. I could ask Nash out to lunch. I'm getting a Mexican vibe; my favorite food.

"Allllllllyyyyyyyyyyy" it was Taylor. So help me if he makes an annoying noise in my face I WILL punch him. "Wassup girl, heard you and Nash are gonna tie the knot?"

"Yeah. I'm surprised you haven't already asked about it, it's been a week."

"Well, I've been busy with my homiès and my girl, ya know what I'm sayin?"

"Yeah. What are you and Evie doing today?"

"Just Netflix and chillin, I got to go, shes waiting on me right now, actually." He said as he looked down at his phone.

^*^*^*^*^Nash's POV

While Ally is taking a shower, I ought to get ready to go somewhere to eat. I know she'll wanna go eat Mexican.

*** like, 34 minutes later***

"Hey Nashty" it was my beautiful fiancé, looking fresh out of the shower. "Watcha doing?"

"Oh just on social media, ya know. Say, how about we go out to eat Mexican at 12:30?" That should give her enough time to get ready.

"Yeah that's cool. I was coming in here to ask you that, as a matter of fact."

"You want me to do your hair?" She loves when I do her hair. I'm like, a pro by now at blow drying, straightening, and curling her long dark brown hair.

She kissed my forehead. "Id love that babe."

I followed her upstairs to our bathroom. It's huge. It has two sinks with four feet of counter space in between them, and a shower separated from a tub and the toilet is in this little closet thingie. I pulled out her straightener and blow dryer and plugged them in. While we were waiting on the straightener I heat up I dried her hair. I started straightening her hair and ten minutes later it was done. I curled her hair and she did her makeup.

^*^*^*^*^Ally's POV

After Nash got done curling my hair, I did a little light makeup. I put blue and gray eyeshadow on to make my grey eyes pop. I put on mascara and a thin line of eyeliner, made sure my eyebrows didn't look ratchet and we left. I hoped in the driver side of my 2015 Jeep and pulled out of the garage while Nash plugged his phone into the aux cord. We listened to Fetty Wap, Shawn Mendes, and Charlie Puth.