Chapter 16

^*^*^*^*^Ally's POV

"He's...... perfect. His eyes and his hair and just... everything about him. The way he looks at me in the morning when I wake up next to him, the way he takes appreciation into everything I do. He sees the positivity in everything and that what I see in him, Carter." He asked me what I really saw in Nash. There's not enough words to describe how much I love him, let alone how much i see in him.

"I see." He seemed sad.

"Why?"

"Oh, just cause." Mmmhmm. Sure.

"Well, ok Carter. Remember, if you ever need anything, ask." I still had to be nice, even when he was acting weird.

I turned around and I suddenly tripped and I fell. I felt something go  over my head. I couldn't see. I feel into a deep sleep.

I woke up and now I'm sitting in a plain black chair. I was in my old basement. I don't know if my mom still lives here anymore. The door squeaked and I turn my head. Carter and my mom walked in.

"Well well well. Look who we have here."

^*^*^*^*^Amanda's POV

"You can't give in." I turned away from talking to Carter and opened the door to the basement. Ally turned her head and looked in horror.

"Well well well. Look who we have here." I have her a devilish smile.

"Nash will find out who has me. He'll find me!" She screamed. She instantly looked at Carter. "How could you do this Carter." She looked at the both of us in disgust.

"No, Ally. Nash won't find you until we tell him where you are. I spoke with him earlier, and I admit he really wants to find you. But he will never look here."

"Well, I mean, Nash is really good at hide and seek...." Carter said.

"Ummm Carter, what the actual fuck? Who's side are you on? If you actually want her, you have to break her and Nash up. Show each of them the bad sides of each other."

"I don't think I can do it." He showed me a video Cameron sent to him.

"Carter. I don't know what to do. He won't eat or speak. He won't sleep until he finds her. He's tearing himself apart minute by minute."

Ally looked horrified then started to bawl. "Naaaaashh!" She tried to dream loud. But years ago, I had the walls sound proofed.

"Ally. He won't find you. He can't hear you." I turned to Carter. "You had better follow through with the plan."

"Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking."

"Watch the news and tell me what you hear. I'm going to work."

I exited the house and got in my car. I drove off to work, slightly satisfied....

^*^*^*^*^Carter's POV

"Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking." But I did. When she leaves for work, I'll untie Ally and take her back to Nash. I can't follow through with the plan. I weak I guess. He love her and she loved him no matter what. Nothing could break them apart.

"Watch the news and tell me what you hear. I'm going to work."

She left the house and got in her car.

"Carter. How can you even?" Ally questioned me.

I ran to her side. I started to untie her.

"I can't do this. That video of Nash made me realize I can't separate the two of you."

I heard her gasp. "NASH!" I turned my head as Nash ran to her. I stood up.

"Carter. Thank you for saving her." He gave me a nod of approval.

"Yes. Thank you Carter." Ally looked at me with sad eyes. They were dull, lifeless almost before Nash had broke through the door. Now they were sparkly, shiny, and full of joy, I guess you could say.

_________

Well well well.

IM SORRY I DIDN'T PUBLISH YESTERDAY AND THAT THIS CHAPTER IS SO CRAPPY.

Tomorrow will be better, I swear💘