Seventeen.

Kamari

I could feel the vibration of the loud club music as I finished the paperwork in my office. It took longer than I expected but I'm not complaining.

"You've been in here for hours, I think it's time you joined us," Erin said as she entered.

"I think I'm gonna head home though maybe sleep early or FaceTime Mel, haven't seen her face in a long time. I miss her a lot," I replied as I stood up.

"I think the fuck not. Mel is enjoying herself and I know she'd want you to have fun as well, you'll see her this Saturday. You'll have her limping by the time she has to go to work on Monday," she said as she pushed me out of the door.

"All she'll say is that you're a bad influence on me and I'll agree with her because that's what you are," I exclaimed.

"Yet you are letting me push you. Let's go get drunk."

I just smiled and walked down the stairs. It's crowded, like everyday. Women all around and some of the regulars I've come to know. I said hi to some of them as Erin and I made our way to the VIP area. A girl rubbed my arm and winked at me. Don't they know that I'm married?

"The ladies do love you, you gotta give me some tips," a voice quite close said.

I turned around and anger surged through me. The last person I wanted to see.

"I thought my clubs weren't up to your standard," I said as I walked closer.

She just shrugged. "Wasn't my first choice but it'll have to do. It's not bad, could be better though."

She's testing my patience.

"You have a great night," I said to her and turned to walk away.

"If I find myself a bitch as gorgeous as Melanie, I know I will."

What's up with folks talking about my wife today? The next motherfucker is definitely going to get shot.

"Come on," Erin said and pulled me away from her. She knows that I was going to react.

They always want to get a reaction out of me. We got to the area and I immediately poured myself a drink and drank it in one go. I need something to get rid of this anger.

A couple of drinks later and I was almost drunk. I sat on the couch and closed my eyes, resting my head. I felt someone sit next to me. I opened my eyes and it was that girl who winked at me. She put her hand on my thigh.

"You looking quite stressed," she stated as her hand rubbed my thigh.

"Guess you can say that. What can I help you with?" I already know what she wants and I'm not one to say no.

"You help me get rid of an itch and I also help you," she smirked and she placed her hand on my already hard dick.

"I guess I can do that. After you."

After I said that she stood up and I watched her ass as she walked off. My stare was interrupted by Erin.

"We gonna be headed out. I see you already got your hands full," I looked at her and the girl who was clinging onto her.

I nodded and they walked off. I also followed after them, I need to release this anger that is left one way or another. The girl followed me as I led the way to my office. I held her hand as we entered.

"You got a girlfriend?"

"Would it matter if I did?" I questioned.

"No. What she doesn't know won't her," she said as she undressed.

I locked the door and just watched her for a minute. Sexy as fuck.

"Damn," I mumbled.

She smiled at me as she took off her underwear.

"You waste no time," I stated.

"Not here to make love babe. Hope this pussy don't get you hooked though."

I watched as she laid down and spread her legs. I quickly undressed and she started rubbing herself as I took off my briefs. I walked towards her with my dick hard as shit.

"Let me do that for you," I whispered, mouth watering at the sight of her wetness.

I slowly pushed one finger into her and then another one after a few seconds, her pussy gripping them. I slowly fuck her with them, in and out.

"Shit," she moaned out as I picked up the pace, going faster.

I leaned down, cupped one of her boobs and sucked on the nipple. She grabbed my head, making me stay in place. I switched my attention to the other one; curling my fingers in the process, hitting her g-spot.

"Oh!" She moaned out loud.

I started kissing down her stomach, heading to my favourite place. She attempted to push me down but I slapped her hand away. Never once stopping the finger fucking.

Her legs started to shake as I kissed her pussy and stopped fucking her. Kissing her inner thighs, I withdrew my fingers and she whined in protest.

I got down in position to feast on this beautiful creation in front of me. Man some pussies are really beautiful, exquisite even.

I didn't waste time and went to town, lapping up all the juices that were continuously flowing out of her. I inserted my fingers once again and put my attention on her clit as well. I sucked that shit and fucked her faster, curling my fingers to hit that spot. I know she's yearning for a release.

She started to push me away as her legs slightly shook. She yelled out as she came, squirting slightly.

"Damn," she mumbled as she caught her breath.

She sat up and kneeled in front of me. She took my dick in her hands and licked the tip.

"No need for all of that, just get up here," I said and she stood up and crouched over my dick.

I watched as she sat on it, moaning at the intrusion.

"I might just never let you go," she said as she started to ride me.

She picks up the pace and rides faster, moaning out loud. I squeeze her breasts and watch my dick disappear into her pussy. I start to fuck her from below, not wanting her to do all the work.

She starts to move back and forth with vigour. I can feel myself about to come as well. I switch our position and lay her on her back. I fuck her faster, leaning down to kiss her. I moan into her mouth as her pussy grips tight.

"Fuck," I groan out as I watch her rub her clit fast. She moaned as we came together. I laid on top of her, still inside her. I was starting to fall asleep.

"This shit is mine now," she said but I just ignored her and closed my eyes.

___

I suck at sex scenes. Probably won't be writing any more for a while.

Anyway, please vote, comment & most importantly enjoy. Excuse any mistakes.