Twenty.

Not edited.
___

Melanie

These past two weeks Kamari has been ridiculously clingy. I'm not complaining but it is kinda suspicious. She's never been overly affectionate, just the amount perfect for her. Gonna make me overanalyse everything she does.

"You've been in here for way too long," she said as she hugged me from behind.

"Didn't you say that you want breakfast?" I questioned.

"Yes but I miss me," she replied and started kissing my exposed skin.

I was wearing one of the many tees I took from her, with just boxers. She pressed herself into me and I could feel her dick on my ass. I was basically trapped between her and the counter now.

"Don't you ever get enough?"

"Never," was all she said before she put her hand in the front of my boxers. How she managed to do that, I don't know.

Her hand made its way to my now wet pussy. Damn her for having this affect on me.

"I see you're ready for daddy huh?" She rhetorically asked as she put her attention on my clit.

"Uh huh," I moaned out. Luckily the food was ready, so it won't get burned.

I bit my lip as she rubbed my clit faster. I pressed myself against her as her pace increased.

"I love you so fucking much," she whispered in my ear.

I couldn't respond because of the assault she was putting on one of the most sensitive parts of my body. She could tell I was about to come because she stopped.

I clicked my tongue in annoyance and she chuckled. I felt my boxers being pulled down and out of instinct, I laid the top half of my body on the counter.

"Good girl," she mumbled.

She really talks a lot when she wants to. My thoughts were interrupted when I felt her dick enter me, painfully slow night I add.

"You know what I want."

I just kept quiet and moaned a bit as she was moving in and out of me. She wants me to beg and I'm not doing that today, she already has a big ego.

"Suit yourself," was all she said before continuing with the slow ass pace.

-

"Now that wasn't so hard was it?"

I just groaned as she wiped my face. I ended up giving in and begging her to give it to me rough. Now I'm tired as hell and all I want to do is sleep but we have shit to do.

She picked me up and I put my face in the crook of her neck. After a few seconds I felt myself being lowered down into the hot water. I sighed in relief.

"You're not joining me?" I asked when she was about to leave the bathroom.

"I think it's best if I take a shower my love. You know I can't get enough of you."