CH 1

Emi stood back as she watched her older brother shake hands with Hashirama Senju, the leader of the Senju clan, forming an alliance between the Uchiha and Senju clans so powerful it was unknown the possibilities.

After shaking Hashirama hand, Madara turned around to face his baby sister and smiled at her.

"Let the celebration and unification of our clans begin!" Hashirama said excitedly as everyone cheered.

Madara walked up to his baby sister. "How are you feeling?"

"My throat is still sore, I'm sorry that I'm not in a celebrating mood. I'll probably go home soon." She said sadly.

Madara nodded. "I understand. It means a lot that you were here to support me."

"I wouldn't have missed it for anything big brother." She said smiling at him.

"I'll walk you home." Madara said as he placed his hand on her lower back and guided her to her apartment.

WITH THE SENJU BROTHERS

"Elder brother." The white haired male said walking up to his brother and sister in law.

"What is it Tobirama?" He asked.

"I was unaware that Madara had a partner." He said crossing his arms.

Hashirama looked up at his younger brother and said, "I'm unaware of Madara having a partner of any kind."

"Well he just left the party with a Uchiha lady." Tobriama said.

"Tobirama. I don't want you keeping tabs on the Uchiha clan. We have a truce now." Hashirama reprimanded.

"Come on dear. Aren't you at all curious about the mysterious woman that could have captured Madara's heart?" Mito asked sweetly.

"No. I can ask him tomorrow. Although, I take it you two want to know now."

Mito only nodded excitedly.

And this the Senju's began their search for Madara and his date.

2 HOURS LATER ~ SENJU BROTHERS

"Hey. Isn't that Madara?" Mito asked, pointing across the street. There was a little carnival to celebrate the unification of the Uchiha and Senju clans.

"Yes it is. And he's with his lady friend. We should go say hello!" Hashirama said with a big smile.

"Are you sure that's a good idea, elder brother?" Tobriama asked with a brow raised.

"Why not?" Hashirama asked.

"Hm." Tobriama said looking away, even he had to admit himself, that he was curious, so he allowed his brother to guide them to Madara.

They walked up behind Madara. "Hey Madara!" Hashirama said with a big smile.

"Hashirama. Lady Mito." Madara said politely with a curtesy nod.

"How come you never told me you had a girlfriend, my friend?!" Hashirama blurted out.

Madara looked shocked while his female counterpart just blushed. "I don't have a girlfriend. Tsugumi and I were only hanging out." Madara clarified.

"Oh." Hashirama looked down.

"What about the girl you were with at the clan conjoining?" Tobirama asked.

"Huh?" Madara asked confused.

"You mean, lady Tsugumi here, wasn't the same girl you saw Madara with, younger brother?" Hashirama whisper to Tobirama.

"No. They're different." Tobriama clarified.

"That was my baby sister, Emi. What is your clan stocking mine Hashirama?" Madara asked while Tsugumi sweat dropped.

"Oh no. Tobirama saw you and we were merely curious." Hashirama explained with a sweat drop of his own.

"How come we never knew about this sister?" Tobriama pressed.

"Because she is a private person okay?" Madara answered angrily.

"And where is she now?" Tobriama asked.

"Tobriama." Hashirama tried to end this.

"She wasn't feeling well, if you must know she's been sick the past week. The only reason she was there was to support me. Although, a part of her probably didn't feel like partying with the man that killed her beloved older brother." Madara answered, knowing he was getting under Tobirama's skin.

Tobirama huffed in response.

"Why the the sudden interest in my sister anyways?" Madara asked.

Tobriama looked down, "I do not know." He answered honestly.

"Well don't think anything will happen, because she definitely wouldn't be interested in you. Now if you'll excuse us." Madara said as he put his arm around Tsugumi's shoulders and they walked away.

Mito sweat dropped. "Well that went well."

"We probably shouldn't have questioned him so much." Hashirama said.

"Tobirama, why are you curious about his sister anyways?" Mito asked.

Tobirama didn't answer, he just walked away, leaving the couple confused.

"Do you think he could be attracted to her and that's why he was acting like that?" Mito asked her husband excitedly.

Hashirama placed his hand on his chin. "Hm. It's hard to say. Maybe. But Tobirama doesn't like the Uchiha, so I'd say it's a safer bet to say, that he's just curious for her prowess."