CH 5

THAT NIGHT

Emi was wearing a red dress. It was a mini dress, that stopped mid thigh and was skin tight with spaghetti straps.

"Flats or heels?" She asked herself.

"Heels. Tobirama is WAY taller than me anyways."

Slipping into her matching red high heels, she heard a knock at her door.

Opening the door, she saw Tobirama who honestly looked nervous.

"Hey." She said with a smile. 'This is going to be fun.'

"Hey." He said. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah. Just let me grab my purse." She said as she turned around and grabbed her purse, when she turned back, Tobirama had his arm out, which she gladly took.

After closing and locking her door, she asked, "So where are you taking me?"

"I was thinking the Altari." He said as they walked down the steps.

"That's really expensive though." She said.

"Money is no option. I want you to have the best." He said not looking at her.

"That's nice?" She said, almost like a question, 'it's odd how he's acting.'

"Are you okay?" He asked, picking up on her vibes.

"Yeah, it's just strange honestly." She said.

"What is?"

"This. Us."

"What do you mean?"

"Tobirama. Your a Senju. I'm an Uchiha! I'm Madara's baby sister." She said.

"We have an alliance." He said as he looked at her.

"You are known for hating the Uchiha clan, with a burning passion." She said raising a brow.

"I'm not the Uchiha clans biggest fan, no. That's just how I grew up." He admitted.

"You killed my brother."

Tobirama sucked in a sharp breath, he had been nervous for this.

"It was a different time."

"People will talk."

"Let them." He said, looking at her again.

"My brother is going to be so mad."

"We've been friends for years."

"Friends and dating are two completely different things." She giggled. They had arrived at the restaurant and stood outside it.

"If you don't want to do this, I can take you home."

She thought about it. Her head said to go home, but her heart is wanted to stay.

"I want to see where this goes." She finally spoke.

"Good. Let's go inside and eat." Tobirama smiled as he held the door open for her.