CH 2

THE NEXT DAY

Emi had made Madara lunch and was walking to the office that he and Hashirama were working in, to give it to him. She knew he wouldn't eat all day if she didn't bring him food.

As she walked up the stairs carrying the bento box, she sensed someone coming down.

He was tall and handsome. With red eyes and white hair.

"May I help you?" He asked with curiosity in his eyes.

"Just dropping off lunch." She said, holding the bento box up, as it should be obvious.

"Don't you think Madara is old enough to take care of himself?" He asked with his arms crossed.

"He's busy creating a city. I don't mind making lunch for him some days." She said.

"I'll walk you up." He offered.

"That's fine. I can find my brother on my own." She said walking past him and up to the door to the office her brother was in and knocked.

"Enter."

Both Emi and the man walked in after she opened the door.

She instantly saw her brother sitting on his side of the desk and Hashirama on the other.

"I brought lunch!" She announced holding up the bento box.

Madara reached up and grabbed the bento box when she got close enough. "Did you want to eat with us?"

"Sure. I made enough for everyone." She said pulling a chair up.

Hashirama smiled. "I never knew Madara had a sister."

"He doesn't talk about me very much I suppose." She smiled back.

"It's for the protection, Emi." Madara explained as he pulled out the food.

"Tobirama, are you joining us?" Hashirama asked.

"Hn."

"So that's your name?" She asked looking at him.

"You didn't introduce yourself?" Hashirama asked with a raised brow.

"I didn't know she was Madara's sister." Tobirama explained.

"But you saw us at the festival and thought she was my girlfriend? Then confronted me about it, and when I explained she was my sister, then you see her the next day and didn't put two and two together?" Madara asked.

"Hn."

"Wow. You sound really stupid." She said taking a bite.

Madara laughed while Hashirama spit his drink out and Tobirama was just stunned in silence.

"What?" He asked.

"Just you seem stupid. You saw me with Madara at the festival?" He nodded. "And then confronted Madara and he told you I was his sister?" He nodded again. "Yet you acted like you didn't know who I was outside, but your a trained shinobi. So you should've remembered my face from last night." She explained.

Tobirama was dumbfounded.

"My sister has no filter. It happens, growing up with four brothers." Madara explained.

"I'm actually just gonna head out. I'll see you later Madara." She said, getting up and walking out.

After Emi had left, Hashirama turned to his brother. "Tobirama! You scared her off!"

"Hn."

"More like he pissed her off." Madara said with his eyes closed and continued eating.