CH 17

HOTARUS POV: ENTER NARUTO UZUMAKI!

I sat next to my cousin, Sasuke in Iruka's class at the ninja academy. Ituka had just returned with a tied up Naruto.

"I'm at my wits end with you Naruto. You've failed the graduation test last time and the time before that. Tomorrow you've got another chance and your messing up again!"

Naruto huffed and turned his head.

"Fine! Since you missed it Naruto, everyone will review the transformation jutsu!" Iruka yelled with a vein popped out as the entire class had groaned.

As we all lined up, Sakura went first.

"Alright! Sakura here! Transform!" She said as she transformed into Iruka.

"You transformed into me. Good."

She transformed back, "Yeah! I did it! Did you see that Sasuke?"

"Next. Sasuke Uchiha." Iruka said as Sasuke stepped forward and silently transformed.

"Uh. Good."

Sasuke transformed back and walked away.

"Hotaru Uchiha."

I stepped forward. "This is all your fault Naruto. We always pay for your screw ups." I heard Ino say as I transformed into Iruka.

"Good." Iruka said as I transformed back and he gave me a smile.

I walked back to the line and stood next to Sasuke, who put his arm around me.

"Naruto Uzumaki."

"Transform!" Naruto said as he turned into a naked female version of himself.

Iruka fell down with a nose bleed as I sweat dropped. Naruto turned back and was laughing.

"Gotcha! That's my sexy jutsu!" Naruto explained.

"Cut the stupid tricks! This is your last warning!" Iruka yelled.

THAT NIGHT

Sasuke and I lived together after the clan massacre.

I was super close to my older brother, Shisui. When he died, it was like a part of me died. He was my best friend. After his death, I stopped talking. They call me a mute. I also always wear a matte black lipstick that matches my short black hair.