CH 7

Emi couldn't get Madara's words out of her head. He was her best friend. But she really wanted to see where things with Tobirama would go. She thought about it all day, her students knew she was distracted.

Now here she sat, grading papers at her desk. Not realizing that Tobirama was standing by her.

"Emi? Are you okay?" He finally asked making her jump.

"I'm fine."

"You don't seem fine."

"What makes you say that?" Emi asked, finally looking at him.

"I've been here for 20 minutes and you haven't noticed me. What's wrong?" He asked again.

"Madara was in my apartment last night." She said.

"Oh?"

"He was really upset. Said if we continued to see each other, than we were no longer family." She said.

Tobirama was silent for a moment. "I don't want to come between you and your family Emi."

"It's my decision."

"And what is your choice then?"

"I don't want to lose Madara." She said.

"Oh." Tobirama said, looking a little heart broken.

"But, I don't want things to end with you either." She finished.

"Oh." He smiled.

"Madara will just have to get over it." Emi said. He nodded.

"He will eventually."

Emi nodded in agreement, got up from her chair and ran over to Tobirama and threw her arms around him and he did the same, while leaning down to kiss her.

Unbeknownst to them, Madara was outside the window watching them and shaking his head angrily and his Mangekyo Sharingan activated.