50k+ special chapter

First of all thank you guys for showing immense love to this immature writing. I know there are many mistakes in it, but I don't think I'll correct them, coz, I want those mistakes as my memories.

This story was officially my first book, but before this book I wrote many books, which are still in my drafts, which I, hope so 🤞🤞, will write some day Or the other, but for now, I'll focus on the rest of my on going books, and not to mention, many of you guys are waiting for me to update my personal favorite, "Rewrite the stars" And "My cursed Alpha". But I promise that once I complete HPO, I'll start writing My cursed Alpha.

Rewrite the stars is so special to me that I don't want to share my attention with any other books of mine.

Hope we'll get more and more love with my other books too.

I'll be forever grateful for the love you guys have given to my books, to ME. Thank you for staying with me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flashback to 11 years back.

To Vkook's engagement.

"Hyung! I'm nervous. What if he gets bored of me? Or more over find someone more attractive and beautiful than me? Am I taking the right decision? What if he's not team" Jungkook shuts his mouth as he feels Jin's glare at him.

"Okay geez! Stop showing me those glaring eyes. I'm the best. I'm your kookie, so I GOTTA be the best. Happy now? " Jungkook said knowing he'll hear a good lecture on his own engagement day, if he doesn't stop rambling.

The said male, stood up in front of the mirror to check himself when the door flew open relieving an over excited Jimin.

"Omo! Kookie baby! Look at you! You look so drop dead gorgeous. If I wouldn't have been dating Yoongi hyung, I would have surely asked you out. My bad, we both are bottoms! " Dramatic Jimin enters the chats.

"Hehe thank you Jiminie. Jin hyung dolled up me! Thank you Jinnie hyung. " Jungkook engulfed him into a big hug, followed by Jimin.

"Come let's get going, or your V hyung will kill us for making him wait on his own engagement"

The three went to the hall. It was beautifully decorated, like the best. After all it was Kim's engagement party.

"Namjoon hyung! It's my engagement, not my wedding, this is too much!, hyung

"Namjoon hyung! It's my engagement, not my wedding, this is too much!, hyung. " Jungkook said to Namjoon who was standing by the side, with a big smile.

"Your wedding's gonna be the best wedding in the entire Korea, this isn't even the 20% of it. And above all, you are our babiest maknae, you deserve all the happiness in this world. " Namjoon said, patting Jungkook's shoulder, indicating how much he's happy for both him and V.

Jungkook immediately hugged Namjoon.

"Aww, it's okay! Don't cry or your makeup will be ruined and then Jin will make me sleep on the floor, for ruining his efforts. Okay? " Namjoon said, lightening the mood.

Many people came to congratulate, Jungkook, complimenting him time to time, how beautiful he is or how lucky V is to get him as his life partner.

"V hyung isn't the lucky one, I'm the luckiest one here, for having such a great and loving partner, brothers like Jin hyung, Chanyeol hyung, Suga hyung, everyone. I'll be forever grateful for the love and respect they have given me.

V hyung treasures me as the most precious thing in this world. He will go crazy if he don't see me for one day. He's forever by my side, and so I'll be. Forever.

To infinity and be-"

"WHAT??? I-I AM COMING! STAY THERE. AND KEEP THE AREA SAFE. " Namjoon said through his phone.

"What happened Joonie? Everything's okay? " Jin asked, already sensing the sensitivity of the environment.

  "Jimin take the car out, we gotta leave asap! " Jimin nodded his head and went out of the hall.

"Tell me what happened? I tol wanna know! " Jin asked.

"One our man was reported that V's car has an intruder. They suspect that the person in the car might be dangerous and can cause damage to him. He's currently without any protection. The car is parked at the outskirts of the city, which is kinda abandoned. We gotta go and check there. " One of their trusted man replied to Jin's question as Namjoon already took a leave from there.

"Bring my car out, and set the location, I'll be there in no time. Make sure you have added my gun inn, fully loaded. " Jungkook said, taking of the heavy coat.

"But kookie it's your engagement today-"

"And you want me to sit here, knowing my fiance is out there in trouble. Huh? Never! Do what I say, before I shoot you dead right here. "  Jungkook growled at Hoseok, who tried to stop him.

As per his orders, Jungkook's car was parked out side, with every thing commanded.

The drive was long yet very impatient. Well, driving to the outskirts of the city, that too the farthest one, isn't a short drive, but Jungkook was already more than half way.

Namjoon was hardly 500 meters away from Jungkook's car.

They somehow reached the place and got out of the car.

The place looked too creepy, but Jungkook never minded. He ran inside. The mansion was hardly standing.

Worst thoughts crossed Jungkook's mind.

He was looking around when he noticed the room upstairs, the gate was a bit parted and the light was switched on there.

Jungkook smirked, thinking the caught the place and the culprit. Loaded his gun to shoot the person then and there, for hurting his V hyung and ruining his big day. He ran upstairs.

Before he could opened the door completely, he heard a groan. It was V only. He was sure.

He opened the door quietly, ready to become a killer machine.

But... Only if he knew.

Namjoon, Jimin and Chanyeol were right behind Jungkook and what they saw shook them to death.

A girl, tied to a rope, gag ball inside her mouth, riding V as if it was the best thing she could have done.

And then there was V, groaning and enjoying the girl's warmth around his d*ck.

"Fuck! I can never regret fucking you, over that Jungshit! He must be very loose, that's why he never allow me to have him, but never mind, I'm getting engaged to him today, then, I can use him the way I want. Fucking slut! Yess!!! Just like that, make me cum, wh*re."  V groaned.

"HOW COULD YOU V? "

___________________________________________

Billboard_stars this one's for you.

Part 2 coming soon.