PAST LIFE

A/N POV

"What do you mean by 'Who's Taehyung ' of course he's my brother. We in fact look same . What made you doubt on it . " Before any on them could say anything , Chanyeol commented "I doubted coz KIM TAEHYUNG DO have something in his skull that's called as B.R.A.I.N, whereas you lack with it Mr. BYUN BAEKHYUN. "
"HOE"
"JERK"
"BASTARD"
Baekyun yelled as he threw every other thing he got in his hand from the night stand. Whereas Chanyeol dodged everything skillfully.
"How can you even think that I'll try to kiss you? Don't you think it's too much of blabbering bout yourself Mr. Bacon.... Or do you really wanted to get kissed? "*smirks playfully*

" You can't even imagine how much I hate you Mr. Cheese butt. You can't even stand my charm. I'm the blessed one with this handsome face whereas you are cursed with your shitty face.
(Plzzz... Don't hate me. Channie is my bias, whereas bakkie is my bias wrecker. It's just the part of the story😅)
Now get lost you GIRAFFE." Baekyun replied flipping his imaginary hairs.
"Why don't you just admit that you are jealous of my HANDSOME FACE and TALL FIGURE. Girls die for my attention. SHORTY 🤣🤣🤣".

" Fuck you Park Chanyeol "
"My pleasure BABY *winks * "

Suga was now irritated and yelled "Can once in you fuckin life you can be serious Chanyeol. We are here for something. *sigh*. Baekyun please tell us about your and Taehyung's life. It's really important for us to know. "
"Yaaa... But before that lemme bring two things. " Chanyeol Inturpt them
"And what's that hyung??? " Jungkook asked
"First my basket full of popcorn and secondly my MIDGET ".
"DARE YOU CALL HIM A MIDGET"
Suga shouted.
"Thank you so much Mr. Min for taking my side. " Baekyun said.
"Agggg!! Hyung please don't mind but he was talking about his boyf- I mean jimine hyung ". Jungkook said with a apologetic smile.
" O-oohh!! I'm sorry "." That means you agree that you too are a midget. ". Chanyeol said within his laugh.
With that he left the room.

Right after 15 mins Chanyeol was back with a sleepy Mochi... Oh sorry I mean Jimin.

" Awww.. Come here lay on my - I mean jungkook's lap Jimine. "Suga said diverting his eyes from chanyeol who was glaring at him.

Just after Jimin adjusted himself, Baekyun narrated....

" We are half brothers, from our mom's side. Actually my dad Mr. Byun was an normal employee at a random bank. But one day during the bank robbery he was shot dead. And he left me and my mother helpless. I was just 5 when all these happened. We were soon threw out of our rent house. Our condition was really very poor at that time. We really starved those days. But then there came my mother's best friend , who saw us at roadside. He took us to his place and gave us shelter. He and my mother were best friends. Both did masters in business together. He gave us food, shelter, everything. My mother wanted to return as much as she could so one day she asked him how can she help him so that she could pay back. He asked my mother to join his company as his PA. He knew my mother was a brilliant student and my mother agreed to it very easily. They worked day and night so that they could settle a proper business and soon accomplished their dreams. Soon after when everything was going good he proposed my mother assuring that he will never treat me as stepson or will behave harsh. And he never did too. Soon they got married. Just after 2 years, there came my baby bear. Taehyungie. My little tiger. But he was not blessed to get mothers love and care. Very soon after the delivery my mother left us alone. The last words she said that "BAKKIE TAKE CARE OF YOUR BABY BROTHER... TAEHYUNG".she named him and her soul left her body. Soon after we came to know that my mother knew that if she gave birth to a baby she couldn't survive but still she wanted to bring this bear into our lives. Our father used to cry alot at nights, but never left us alone. Luckily we both brothers got traits from our beloved mother, so we both look mostly the same. Our father raised up very well. Children in my high school used to tease me that I have the surname of my long lost father. I used to cry at that. I used to get bullied at my college too. I still remember that day when somehow, Taehyungie came to know. He came to my college and beat the shit out of those bullies and warned them to not to tease me ever again. He is 7 years younger than me but acts as if he is the Hyung among us . Our father, Mr. Kim Daehyun, left both of us alone after he got shot by his rivals at a restaurant. And that very morning,he made me sign the papers which stated that after him I'll be the CEO of the company as if he knew that he was going to be shot that evening. After that day taehyung took the oath that he'll never leave my side. I wanted him to take over the CEO's post so I sent him to US to our cousins. So that they could train him, but rather than helping him in studies they made him professional in shooting. He got licensed and after 5 years he came to here. Our bond never weakened. People still get confused that how could we both look almost same when we are half brother... But the truth is truth. We are half brothers... Though we love each other more than real brothers, which you'll have already witnessed...
So yeah this was my story .. Our story. "
Baekyun narrated his entire life in one go. He got emotional at the memories of their happy times. Which unfortunately couldn't last long. But he was happy to have a brother like Taehyung.

"I don't know why... But I want to say that you are strong baekyuine. You really are. You managed to handle such a big company at such a young age. I'm really impressed. " Chanyeol bluntly said without paying attention to the shy smile at baekyun's face and evils smirks on his mate's faces.
Where on other hand Baekyun just smiled at the new nickname he was given by non other than MR. PARK CHANYEOL himself.
"So what bout you guys? " Baekyun asked them.
"Me and my brother Park Jimin, who's this midget are real brothers and this another shorty is Min Yoongi or Suga whatever you prefer is Kim's cousin. And have a big hand in the success of this company. He is the chairman of Kim's and corporation. And this is our Jungkookie or kook or kookie or whatever you wanna call. He's my little bun. Our bunch of happiness. He is the reason why we people smile here. He taught us to smile and live a carefree but dignity maintained life. But... from last five years we never saw him smiling. After V left , kook's smile left us too. Today after a long time we saw him actually smiling just because of you both. And just for that I owe you both my life. I missed him a lot but today when you both came to help he smiled and that smile was genuine. Thank you, thank you so much. " Chanyeol said with a small smile on his face. Before anymore questions jungkook hugged chanyeol and soon after yoonmin too joined them. Baekyun's eyes teared up. He mentally decided to ask Taehyung to help them as much as they can.
They were about to say something but heard a soft yet husky and deep sound...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I want to eat something... I'm hungry. "

______________________________________

Ayyyeooo... Ladies and gentlemen...

Sorry for the cringe I made above. Anyways this chapter is a special one. And I want to dedicate it to Kavee_02.Thank you so much sweetie for encouraging me to write. I'll make sure to post a new chapter as soon as possible. Until then stay tuned.
Bubyeee... Good night /morning/evening/afternoon.plzz choose the one when you read this coz it's night here. Love you all. And don't forget to comment and vote.

Take care cupcakes 💜💜💜