DATE?

Jungkook's POV

Nice to meet you guys again. So , you must be thinking why I am so excited. Actually today ultimately both my hyungs are gonna take their beloveds on a date. I mean Chanyeol hyung is taking baekkie hyung on a date and Yoongi hyung is taking Jimine hyung on a date.

What actually happened was, I was sitting and thinking about V hyung, but out of nowhere Chanyeol hyung appeared and sat beside me. We talked, how we used to spend time together, nostalgia hit us. Tears slipped down my eyes.

He immediately wiped my tears and said "enough of emotional drama, I came here to give you this banana milkshake".hyung always used these tantrums when they want something. " What is it hyung? ? " " Huh-? No-nothing jungkookie. You don't hurt your little head thinking anything just drink it " . He said and I drank it. It was fresh. "Now since you drank my banana milk you re under my depth. You need to do something I will tell you " He said and to be honest I knew it. I asked him to co
-tinue. Then he said me that "Actually I want to take baekhyun to a small date, and you know that I have never been to dates, you know romantic type. So can you please prepare a small date for us. Where so ever you want. I just want it to be memorable. So will you do it for your hyungie? " He gave me his infamous puppy eyes. I dramatically put my fingers on my lips, indicating that I'm thinking. "Okay! I'll do it.. but one more condition is there! " " Kookie your every conditions are accepted. " He said smiling towards me. "Listen to me first, I want two cartoons of banana milk. Say do you agree? " He started laughing and I gave him a confused look. "Ohhh! Mu precious look baby, I would have given that if you wouldn't even asked. Anyways, I agree. " I smiled brightly then he squeezed my cheeks and said " You are getting back to normal my koo. All thanks to TAEHYUNG he actually changed you or I should say brought you back. You must continue to hang out with him. " I don't know why but my smile faded away. But my thoughts again got interrupted "actually one more thing I forgot to mention, you know that baekhyun's over protective brother will not let that happen. Especially date! That too with me!!! So -- can you please-you know right what I mma trying to say " I understood what he wanted to say, "need not to worry about him hyung, I'll make taehyung busy so that he doesn't disturb you". I gave him an assuring smile and he hugged me. He thanked me and went away .

Suddenly, chanyeol hyung's words strike my mind. He said Taehyung is changing me. What does he meant by that. I agree that he's a good boy, but I can't love him back. I can't cheat on V hyung. He's my love or was. Stop it Junglook you can't love taehyung, you can't cheat on V hyung. 5 years... I missed him in every freaking second. But he never came back. Did he actually died? No no what even am I thinking. Those five years, I missed his boxy smile, his veiny hands, his eyes, his deep voice. All these missing went away after Taehyung came into my life. The only difference he doesn't have any dark aura around him, like V hyung which I like. He's so cute, handsome everything about him is as perfect as V hyung. I agree V hyung always liked me and even tried to make me his, but whenever I used to stop him, he used to get angry. Whereas on the other hand, Taehyung just finds his own way to make me smile. I remember I pledged that I will always remain cold and silent but when did he changed me, I even didn't knew. KIM TAEHYUNG WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME? My every thought was just stopped when a question popped up . HOW CAN I CHEAT ON V HYUNG. no jungkook no, you can't. You can't like taehyung, love is nowhere between you two. Taehyung has to realize that, his love towards me will never get accepted.

I shrugged my thoughts and went towards my room. I was on my way when suddenly someone kept his hand on my mouth and dragged me out of the hall. I turned around and saw.... Taehyung.

"What are you doing here? And why did you dragged me out like this. Are you planning to kill me or what? "

"Shhh!!! Calm down bunny. You talk a lot. " He said as his finger were on my lips. My heart skipped a beat and a small pout formed on my lips.