TEARS

A/n :- My Exams were sucking so I wasn't able to update... Sorry 😅

Back to story....

Author's PoV -
"V"...

" Who the hell is V. And why are you guys so shocked after seeing me. Actually whatever be the reason you guys know that I'm dangerous to you guys Coz I can see fear in all your eyes. And above all why my brother is here", Taehyung stated while fuming in anger. He could see hi brother tied on the chair. But something was different in the aura. More than fear he could sense sadness, Unexpectedness,.... and many more emotions but he couldn't identify those. His thoughts were interrupted by JIN who was coming forward with tears in his eyes. But those tears weren't of grief rather it was of......

happiness???

"V,... Omg!!! You are alive. Where were you? You know how much I missed you, kookie missed you, channie missed you, minnie, everyone missed you. What happened to you? We didn't get your body that day but somewhere we had a faith that you were alive. See you are. Baby... " Before Jin could complete the sentence tae spoke up "Listen here Mr. I'm not V I'm taehyung.. Kim Taehyung. Half brother of Byun Baekhyun and CEO of Byun Tech. so it's better to call me taehyung rather than V... And one more thing I was never dead. I was, and still is alive. But if YOU guys want to be alive LEAVE MY BROTHER and I promise I'll do nothing to you. " He saw Chanyeol and Rm near baek's chair. He immediately went towards him and pushed chanyeol and rm aside and started opening the rope which was tied around Baekhyun. He was not able to open the knot but suddenly a hand came and started opening the knot. He looked up and saw a boy, Older than him , with tears in his eyes which were focused at the knot, opening the knot. He opens the knot and he spoke up "I'm sorry for the behavior of my hyungs . You can take him back and I promise on behalf of everyone that neither Chanyeol hyung not any one else would bother you or your brother. We are again sorry for every inconvenience that occurred. You may leave now " Tae was lost in those words or I should say in that sweet and soothing voice. But he shrugged those thoughts and helped Baek to get up. He moved forward and gave Chanyeol and RM death glares and spoke up "At least there is someone who is intelligent here. And you Mr. Park and Mr. Kim forget about any deal and ya... Don't show your shitty face again to me or this time this gentleman wouldn't be able to save you guys. (seeing towards sugar and hobi) I'm sorry for beating these two this brutally even though they did nothing to me. Please take care of them and I'm sorry Mr. Gentleman. ".He went out with Baekhyun and left that place.

(A/n:- Mr. Gentleman is Jungkook. Since taehyung didn't knew his name)

As soon as they left...

RM, Jin and Jimin broke down. They were a mess crying. Jungkook ran inside his room and locked himself inside. Chanyeol was still processing what just happened here. Suga and Hobi were also shocked to see V/ Taehyung in front of their eyes. There were tears in Every eyes but before someone could stop them, both the brothers were out of their site. Rm took Jin inside and Both the Park brothers took Suga and Hobi to their rooms. But their was so many questions inside them but the most feared question was.... How's Jungkook gonna come out of these things. He faced many things in his life time. He lost his parents at a very young age, then lost his love on the day of their engagement and now after 5 years when he finally decided to move on there came Taehyung. No one knew about taehyung, where he's from, why they didn't knew about him.... But all these questions could be answered by only one person that was none other than
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BYUN BAEKHYUN himself.

And Both Chanyeol and Jimin knew this. He were determined to talk to Mr. Byun Baekhyun but now their mates conditions were more than critical. All those wounds again came up but Jimin was sure that this time he's not gonna lose his best friend. He'll bring him back.

But the question was HOW?
Taehyung was determined to not to meet them again . And now he's not gonna leave Baek alone for a single second. But Jimin was also determined to meet Baekhyun at any cost of his life but not alone...
He was going to complete this mission with his two favorite partners. He was going to take help from both Park Chanyeol and.

Jeon Jungkook .

______________________________________

Will Jungkook help Park brothers ?
Will these will succeed to meet him?
Will Taehyung let them?
And the most important part....

Will they'll be able to find out who actually KIM TAEHYUNG IS?

Answer to all these questions will be in the next few chapters...
So stay tuned...
Untill the stay safe, stay healthy.
PURPLE YOU 💜💜💜