WAY TO YOUR HEART

Taehyung POV

Life took a different turn from that day when I met Mr. Kookie.
He completely changed me. His perfect big doe black eyes, his small still cute smile, his eating habits, his squishy cheek... aaahhh I want to eat those cheeks... mark his entire body... Write on his body that he just belongs to me that is THE KING TAEHYUNG
Fuck dude he isn't a friend of mine and he don't a fuck bout me. I'm sure that idiot V is still inside his heart, but thats not a big deal for me, I'll make a place of mine in his heart.
Gosh! It will be a breaking news Kim Taehyung LOVES Jeon Jungkook. Then I'll make him A Kim from jeon... hehehehehe... Then we will have kids together... Oh my god and we will be called as...
TAEKOOK
ya taekook it's perfect...
We'll be called as Taekook The power couple of South Korea . ..

"... hyung...TAEHYUNG.. KIM FUCKIN TAEHYUNG... COME OUT OF YOUR DREAMS... " Ahhh... This midget he always makes my happy moment to a sad one. "What's the matter Jimin. " I asked him a bit annoyed. "Ex-fucking-cuse me... You are day dreaming here and yelling at me. Sitting and thinking of kook won't make him fall for you. You need to approach him. Sitting here and day dreaming about him won't work. " How did he knew whom I was thinking of? "W-who told y-you I was dreaming of M-mr. K-kookie. I wasn't... We aren't even friends Jimin". I told him while pouting at my last sentence. "I never thought I need to explain this to you. Listen here you alien... You should talk to him, spend time with him , be friends with him. Take him to dates. Dumbo!!! " Jimin was addressing me like he's an expert in this case, "you are advising me like you are a pro. " Jimin flipped his imaginary and his lips curled to an evil smirk and said " Tae-tae you are the players of this game but this guy Mr. Park Jimin , who is me, is a coach. And lemme remind you coaches don't play!!! " Whatever!
"Anyways why are you here. Didn't you had a DATE with Yoongi hyung? Did Chanyeol found out or didn't let you get out of the house? 🤣" I teased him while his facial expression clearly said that he is pissed off by my comment. "Yaa I did had a date and like everytime hyung found out and didn't let me go out. In fact he's the one who brought me here, to your office. " He said swirling. Then continued."... And the most important thing is Namjoon's best friend who is one of my cousin is getting married after three days, so we are leaving to LA tonight. "LA... Did he just said LA , hold on... That's great! " Heyyy... I'm leaving for LA too tonight. In fact hyung is coming too. It's our cousin's marriage. " I said happily. "Wow! That's great. Then why don't you join us? " Jimin asked me. "Yaa sure... Let me just inform hyung. " I said excitedly and started to roll down my contact to call bakkie hyung. "Yupp... Inform him till then I'll call the rest! " Jimin said but before he could say something I asked him "Chimm ! W-who else is coming with us to LA? ".He replied with an evil smile on his stupid face " Me, yoongi, hobi and... ".He stopped. " And? Chimchim? "I asked him, curiosity killing me inside. "Annnnddddd!!! Your Mr. Kookie. ".He replied, then then I felt blessed. Ultimately I'll be able to spend some time with my Mr. Kookie. This duckling faced seriously proved that he is my soulmate.
After informing everyone, we left my office. Since bakkie hyung was in the meeting, I, chim and that Chanyeol left for lunch.
" Hey Taehyung where is baek? Won't he join us? "Chanyeol asked me.
" He is busy with an important client, he'll have his lunch after the meeting which will be over after and hour or so. You need not to worry. "I said reluctantly.
" Ummm.. O-okay... Actually jimin you both go have your lunch I have some work to take care off. I'll meet you at mansion. Bubyeee. "Chanyeol told jimin.
" But hyung you were the one who was whining to have lunch ... Anyways go ahead! We ll be taking our leave. Let's go tae ! " Jimin took my hand and went away.
We both went inside a cafe, coz non of us is fond of eating in 5stars or 7 stars. We both were about to sit but someone called out Jimin. I felt disgusted coz I was already starving and now someone will disturb us to eat peacefully.
But all my disgust went away when I turned around. It was my Mr. Kookie and yoongi hyung. I was litterly so happy but more than me someone else was way happier and that was our Yoonmin couple. Jimin rushed towards yoongi hyung and hugged him like a koala. I also went there, without wasting a min and greeted both of them.

All of us ordered our food and started chit chatting. All of a sudden I received a message. When I opened it ... It was from yoongi hyung.
(Y-is for yoongi, and T-is for tae)
Y- Taehyung do me favor please take kook out. I really want to spend sometime with my jimine.
T- okay hyung... I'm taking Mr. Kookie out , you both enjoy your date. Best of luck and yaa thank me later. 😏.
Desperation was clear in yoongi hyung's sentences. I gave him a last glace and spoke up "aaah-Mr.kookie I don't know where's the way to washroom, can you please help me. It's an emergency 😅" I gave him a look , so that he looks towards yoongi hyung, who again gave him a pleading look. He understood and stood up and went with me to the garden, leaving the Yoonmin couples alone.

"Aa-ah Thank you so much for understanding, actually yoongi hyung texted me to give them some privacy... Hope you didn't mind it ".
I spoke up gathering all my courage.
" No no it's okay actually I was thinking the same but didn't knew how to ask you. I thought you might feel uncomfortable.. "
"No... I mean it's okay I won't feel uncomfortable, I understand since we are not even friends how come you can ask me something this personal. It's okay! "
I cut him in the middle.
"Actually Taehyung... We can be friends!? If you don't mind? "
"Are you sure Mr. Kookie? I mean I'm not forcing you to be friends with me "
"No... It's actually the thing. I really want us to be friends. Since you are the reason why our Jinnie hyung and everyone else got back their actually smiles! .... So friends?? " He showed his hands, I immediately took it and said "yup friends"
Then he again spoke up "so from now on you won't be addressing me as Mr. Kookie. You can call me only kookie! "
"O-okay, then you'll be also calling me as tae. No need to call me hyung since I'm younger than you. "
"Haha- not was thinking about this also. " He said giggling.

Then we spent 2 hours until my phone rang and it was hyung.

(B is for baekhyun and T is for Taehyung)

B- did you had your lunch?
T- it should be me how should be asking you the same question... Ya I had it. Did you had? "
B- yup! I had it. Actually I was so busy that I almost forgot to take it, but thanks to chanyeol. He brought me lunch.
T- chanyeol brought you lunch ?
B- yup! Anyways I gotta go bubye . And take care. And do your packing. Remember we are leaving tonight.
I wished him goodbye and hang up the phone.
"Is everything okay . You took channie hyung's name? "Kookie asked me.
" Ya everything is good. Chanyeol brought hyung lunch so.. "

"Don't you ship them. Coz I do. They look cute together. Chanbaek "

"No... Never... He and my hyung not even in my nightmare. "
Kookie started laughing. He looks like a baby. He said between his giggles "both you and chanyeol hyung are same... Over protective towards your brothers. "

"Obviously we are protective. Who wants to share their brother to another man. "

"Okay okay I understood😉"

"By the way kook... You should laugh often. Your smile is cute "

"My life took away the reason to laugh often 5 years ago. I guess I laughed today whole heartedly after a long time. Thanks to you "
He said and left the place .
Don't worry bunny... I'll make sure that you now laugh more often. And also the reason is just ME.
I,Kim Taehyung, vow to you that I'll make sure that you laugh more often and that's how..

I'll win your heart.

______________________________________

Hello annanghaseyo!!!
How are you! See I'm alive. Sorry for late update. Hope you like it. Next chapter is almost done. I'll upload it shortly. Till then take care.

Bubbye my cupcakes 💜💜💜