V or TAEHYUNG

Author Pov

Baekhyun was brought to the base, where Chanyeol, JK, Jimin(JM) , Hobi, Jin and Rm were waiting.
"May I know why the hell we are standing here. "  RM asked. "I promised you that at the end of this week your deal will be signed by that small little ball arrogance. So he's coming to sign it" Chanyeol said. "Hyung I don't know what's going on in your mind, but I'm sure you would have planned it perfectly" Jimin said.
"Suga is on his way, they will be here any moment. So calm down and let the show begin". Chanyeol said with an evil smirk on his face. Soon Suga was there with Baekhyun and chanyeol tied him on the chair, and removed his blindfold. "WHAT THE FUCK! MR. PARK WHY DID YOU TOOK ME HERE. LET ME GO OR YOU DONT KNOW MY BROTHER HE'LL KILL YOU ALL. MR. KIM I THOUGHT YOU WERE A DECENT MAN BUT NO! I WAS WRONG MR. WANG TOLD ME NOT TO ATTEND THE MEETING BUT I DID AND NOW I'M HERE. " Baekhyun shouted fuming in anger and disgust. " I swear to my God I'll leave you after you sign the paper and after I have some fun with you Mr. Byun Baekhyun. Just sign the papers " .Chanyeol said. "Chanyeol have you lost your mind why did you kidnapped him . Are you crazy. You know I hate this, still ! " Jin said as he came forward to remove the blood from the corner of baekhyun's lips. Baekhyun turned his face opposite to Jin. "Don't worry Mr. Byun I'll make sure you are out of all these. I know my friend is a bit short tempered.... " "No! No! No! Mr. Your friend is not a bit short tempered rather he is a complete crack head and a bloody kidnapper. BASTARD" Baekhyun said.
"And yaa!! You need not to worry about me. My brother will be on his way to save me... "

*bang*
*bang*
*bang*

"See... He came . What do you think about him. My entire clothing have tracking devices. Be it anywhere on this earth he'll find me out. Now you guys are gone. " Baekhyun said in a challenging tone and a proud smirk.
"Hobi! Suga! Go see. Whose there " Rm ordered. "Yes Sir ".

*bang*
*bang*
*bang*
" I guess your brother is no more Mr. Byun Baekh.. " Chanyeol was interrupted by a voice "RM! IT'S... IT'S... IT'S... V OUTSIDE" Hobi came with an injured arm and an injured shoulder. "Are you out of your min.... " Before Jimin could complete the sentence there stood a man with bloodied Suga's body. He was alive but harshly beaten and his shoulders were damaged.
" WHERE IS MY BROTHER YOU FUCKING BASTARDS. I SWEAR IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO HIM I'LL MAKE SURE THAT IT'S MY HANDS TO CUT ALL YOUR BODIES INTO PIECES. NOW TELL ME WHERE IS MY FUCKING BROTHER ". A deep voice shouted from the door. "Who are you and what do you want from us. " Jimin came forward and said. Soon the man threw suga toward him and he himself came front from that black background.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"V? "
"Tae baby? "

______________________________________

So here is the hero in front of everyone. He never knew that his presence will bring a havoc to everyone's life. Especially.....

Jungkook's.
Let's see what happens? 💜🐣