WHO's TAEHYUNG

Taehyung's POV

Just by listening a simple THANKS from bunny boy my heartu ... (Sorry but i love hobi 😅💕) .. It's going mad. What's happening to me. My dear heartu stop beating so fast near bunny. He ain't any monster whom you are afraid of. Just because of you he will be feeling awkward about me... You are such an idiot.
My heartu :- Ex-Fucking-cuse me,Here you are the monster Mr. Kim Taehyung. I'm a simple heart. Stop blaming me . You are an idiot here. And yes Kim Fucking Taehyung, he is engaged so stop with your pervert thought about him.
Me:- My dear good for nothing heartu... First I don't have any pervert thought bout him and secondly he's kookie that means his fiance is that MR. KIM V, who looks like me who A/C to them has died and was an exact copy of me... I just think what if I take his place. Mmmm... You know 👉👈..
My heartu:- you must be kidding me Mr. good for nothing. Have you lost it... You can't take an advantage of someone's death. We have no such right to do so. You know.... When I saw him, I also lost control... He was so unreal. Those big bambi eyes, that cute button nose, those sinful yet thin glossy, pink lips... I also wanted to devour all my love into it... But as soon as I came to know I broke all my imagination. He can't be ours. So it better we forget bout him. 😔.
Me:- OMG!!! My poor heartu... I feel sorry for both of us. But we still have an idea. See we know V is dead so that means his engagement is no more valid, so why not to impress everyone here so that he also fall head over heels over us. After Im so handsome and the youngest CEO of one of the biggest companies of ASIA. Who can resist my charm 😏.
My heartu:- First of all this is the second time in your life you used your brain which I thought you don't have. Secondly lemme remind you that you are just the CEO, but our bakkie hyung is the youngest PRESIDENT of the one of the biggest companies of ASIA. And he is far better than you. And lastly... Are you in your dream land or drunk... Who is this world told you that you are handsome. To resist your charm, no one will face any problem... Coz it's not there 🤣🤣🤣. An...
Me:- I don't understand why you always doubt on my charm??? Bakkie hyung says that I'm handsome and cute but you are the only thing in this world who says this 😒.
My heartu:- My dear... I'm not the only one who says this. Mirror also says this but you are the one who don't listen to it. Anyways... Your plan is good enough. So whom do you think you should impress first?
Me:- About that... I have not thought yet. But for now you SHUT THE FUVK UP. Idiot!!!
My heartu:- You called me an idiot!! How dare you! You are an alien. Go die... Mr. Kookie will never be yours! It's my curse. Good night... I'm sleepy don't even dare to disturb me.
Me:- Ya ya whatever... Good night. I'm not scared of your cursing.

(but you need to Taehyung coz this curse... Will implement in your life... Anyways back to the story)

A/N POV.

With this Taehyung drifted off. Jungkook was sitting in the balcony and was staring at the moon . Suddenly a hand was placed on his shoulders. He turned around and saw Suga.

"Hello there my cute little bunny"

"Hyyy hyung. Why are you awake? "

"Well... I too have the right to ask the same question"

"I'm not sleepy hyung. Nothing more than that "

"Bunny... You know that even if you try your best you won't be able to hide it from me. Then why do you always lie to me? "

"Hyung why can't I live a happy and normal life like other. Why always I have to face so much. Ain't I deserve happiness? Why always me hyung why? You have jiminie hyung, joon hyung have jinnie hyung, now chanyeol hyung have Baekhyun hyung, hobi hyung also have... OPPSIE!!! 😅"

"Wait wait you said that, our hobi have someone in his life. I need to find out. Whatever... Again why did you said that chanyeol have baekhyun? It means something is there.. "