Love 💜

A very long chapter ahead!!!

A/N POV

Hearing to Baekhyun's words Taehyung immediately stood up and asked "Hyung are you sure? We got their location? Now we can save all three of them. My kookie will be free? " Taehyung was extremely happy listening to this news.

"Taehyung we all have to meet to rescue them. Let's go, so that we can make a plan and work it out. ". Baekhyun said. Taehyung went inside the room to change his clothes. He took the wedding invitation and placed it inside the drawer.

He, Baekhyun and Jackson drove to a café on the outskirts of the city. When the reached there they saw Namjoon and Chanyeol's car already parked. They rushed inside.

" Hyung what's the information? " Taehyung asked settling down. "Taehyung I went to ask V about Mark and Jin so he told that they are in Busan. " On hearing this all of them where shocked. "Oh my God they were so close, and we did almost the world tour in order to search them. " Baekhyun said.

"So what's the big deal, lets get going". Chanyeol said. " Sometimes I don't understand what Mom ate when you were in her womb! How can you be so dumb, hyung? At least keep my reputation. " Jimin taunted Chanyeol. "Care to explain, little dwarf. " Chanyeol said. Jimin huffed but nonetheless explained. "See hyung, if we all go to search for them, V will absolutely suspect us. " " And if he anyhow came to know this, my kookie's life Will be in danger, which I can't afford. " Yoongi completed his boyfriend's sentence.

There was a 10min silence which Baekhyun broke. "I have a plan!!! " All of them first shared a look to Baekhyun and again returned to think about the plan. "Its great, I'm sure. Listen to me at least. " "It's okay Baek, need not to pressurize your little brain. " Chanyeol said putting his hands around his shoulder, which Baekhyun immediately removed.

"Ughhh!!! I can't think of anything. Whenever we used to plan something, it was always kook to make plan. But today we have to do it alone. I miss my baby. " Jimin sighed in frustration. "Excuse me! If he is your baby then who am I? A potato? " Yoongi asked. "And he's not YOUR baby, he's MY baby. Think before you speak dwarf. " Taehyung said.

"Woah!!! Hold up! Why did Suga called himself Jimin's baby? " Chanyeol asked. "Ah-uhmm!!! I-I I neednto order something I'll be back in a few moments. " Yoongi quickly rused away.

"Okay! I have a plan. " It was Jackson who said this. "But Mr. Wang, you near got involved in these activities even though Mark hyung was there. " Taehyung said. "My dear brother-in-law lemme remind you I was always there to listen to Bambam and Yugyeom's plans. So I somehow know how to make plans. " Jackson said proudly.

"What's it Jackson? " Namjoon asked who was still quiet. "Listen...
.....
.....
.....
.....
....., and this this how it will work and V won't be able to suspect anything and kook will be safe too. " Jackson explained the plan to them.

"This is the a good one, Mr. Wang. " Taehyung said. "Did I miss something? " Suga asked, settling down on his seat.

"Nothing hyung, I'm here, I'll explain it to you later. " Hobi said. Yoongi just shrugged.

"Okay so it's still 3 days to the wedding, we can make it. Let's get it guys. " Jimim said. With all these they went to their home. Taehyung, came home. He went directly to his room. He popped down on his bed and thought about the plan.