Confusion!

A/N POV

No one literally no one  knew what was wrong with Taehyung. He always shouted on the maids , never respected anyone and most importantly he , in a very very rare case, used to Baekhyun or Namjoon. It made more confusing when taehyung said that he wanted to live in his own room.

Taehyung, who never ever used to drive harshly, now it's common for everyone who sits with him. Once Hoseok asked taehyung that why is he driving so fast so he said that it's normal for him. Whereas Taehyung was never ever comfortable when someone used to drive in a rush.

Now everyone, except Taehyung, is sitting in the dinning hall , waiting for Taehyung to come back so that they can ask what's wrong with him. "There is something really suspicious, and I'm hundred and ten percent sure about it. " Jimin said with a worried expression. "Ahhh!!!  It's nothing. I always knew that taehyung was like this, Egoistic. But you guys never believed me. Now when he's showing his true colours you all are getting worried. " Chanyeol replied. To his comment Baekhyun smacked his head since Chanyeol was resting his head on Baekhyun's lap. (Yup they are a couple now. Chanyeol begged for a chance, which baekhyun accepted galdly). "Yaah!!! Stop saying all these rubbish regarding our tae bear. Or I'll ask Baekhyun to break up with you, gaint. " Jin said with a confident look. "Yaahhh!!! Jin stob it. You are telling th-"." Why I was not informed that my Baekhyun hyung is no more single. " A deep voice said. Chanyeol knew what was up now. All of them tured around to see Taehyung standing there. "Is this true Chanyeol ? " Taehyung asked and slowly started walking towards him. "Listen baby, we can explain, it's not-" . "Not this time Baekhyun hyung. Let me deal today. " Taehyung said cutting Baekhyun in between. "So Chanyeol is this true? " Taehyung asked and Chanyeol nodded his head. But what Taehyung did was unexpected. He hugged Chanyeol tightly. "I'm so happy for both of you. You two look cute together. And yaa keep my hyung happy. " Everyone was stunned there. No one expected this behavior of Taehyung. They all thought that Taehyung would fight or shout or argue. But no. There was no such case.

Taehyung hugged Baekhyun and Chanyeol once more and then went to his room. I mean V's room.

"Find out who the hell is he. He never on this earth can be Kim Taehyung. If you require my help, I'm 24/7 free. Just tell me what I have to do. " Chanyeol said, eyes still glued on the staircase.  Rest just nodded his head. No one uttered a word and went back to their respective rooms.

It was middle of the night when Namjoon woke up to drink water. He went to the kitchen but saw the lights on. He , slowly went to the kitchen but saw Taehyung standing there. He went and tapped his shoulder. Taehyung flinched and turned around. He let out a relief sigh when he saw Namjoon standing there.

"What are you doing here? " Namjoon asked. "Drinking water. " Taehyung replied coldly and went back to his room. 'So you thought I won't be able to recognize you little brother. You might be the most ruthless man on this Earth, but still younger than me. I'm your brother, BTW nice move V. ' Namjoon smiled sadly and went back to his room. 'I need to expose him. Taehyung doesn't deserve this. And for that I need their help. ' Namjoon thought while laying down and hugging Jin. Soon he went to deep slumber.

Next morning, Every one was on the dinning table. And again were shocked to see Taehyung already sitting there and waiting for others. There was no single day when Baekhyun didn't shout on Taehyung to wake up, be it Kim Mansion Or Byun Mansion. But today was the day when Baekhyun felt like slapping this guy who was in disguise as Taehyung. Namjoon came down and they started to eat. "Taehyung...Mark, Jackson , Bambam and Yugeom are coming here for kook's birthday so we need to prepare for their vist. " Baekhyun said. "So? What's the big deal? Book a hotel room for them. Why are you bothering me? " Taehyung replied. "Are sick? Taehyung Mark and Jackson hyung are coming here. You never let them stay at hotel and now you are telling me that they are going to live in a hotel. What's wrong with you? " Jimin said. Taehyung rolled his eyes and said that they can live in Byun Mansion.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Person 1:"Are you sure about this? "
Person 2: I'm 200% sure about this. We have two weeks. Let's get this now. "
Person 1: This year 1sep will not only bring happiness but will also uncover the truth.
Person 2: Whatever it may be, but if this is true, then this time I won't let me go easily, he have to pay for it.
Person 1: Don't worry, Mark and Jackson will be arriving soon. And only Mark can do this. But you have to find him first.
Person 2: You are right I'll be going now. Take rest and keep me updated.
Person 1: Don't return without him. I trust you phoniex. Good luck.
--------------------------------------------------------------

I know this chapter is quite short but I have to inform you guys something.

1st:- This story will end in 8-10 chapters. Yes this story will end soon. Thank you for showing so much love. And those chapters will be long asf.

2nd :- I have started to write another story, which I personally believe will be a good one. And there our Hero will be Kim Taehyung along with our TXT babies.

So I hope you will show love to that book also.

Bubbyeee... Take care. 💜💜💜