I NEED YOUR HELP

A/n I'm back 😅😅😅

Whatever let's get back to our story.

Tae's POV
I got back to our Mansion with hyung. He was looking exhausted but suddenly my eyes fell on the red marks on his face. I asked him "How come thses marks are there on your face hyung? .... Did they SLAPPED you? I swear if they did Im.... " "They did nothing to me. It was one of their bodyguard who slapped me. But you have already killed him so dont worry. Okay? Now relax! I'm absolutely fine, Coz you came at the right time. It was that Park Chanyeol who kidnapped me but he did nothing to me. See I'm fine... Now go and take some rest! I'm not hungry so you have your dinner alone. Okay? Now good Nite baby bear. Take care! Hmmm? Bubyeeee! " With these he went to his room but something was off with him. But the question was WHAT? Im gonna find it out at any cost. Anyways I also went to my room to freshen up but suddenly that boy popped in my head! His soothing voice, his teary but big doe eyes, those plum nose and those sinful li... Isshhh!!! What m i even thinking... Taehyung his hyungs kidnapped your baekkie hyung how can you? But he only opened him? But why did he started crying after seeing me? Is that because I'm too handsome that my charm wasn't in control or I was looking that bad that he started crying seeing me?!!?! Aggghhhh!!! Fuck off... Whatever... Let's get freshen up.

Baekhyun's POV

I was on my bed searching bout Kim V who is this man? Why did they addressed my baby bear with his name? What relationship do baby bear have with that KIM V and... Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by seeing something on my lappy . There was some pictures of KIM V with some information.

Name:-Kim VAge:- 28 yrsDate of birth:- XX

Name:-Kim V
Age:- 28 yrs
Date of birth:- XX. XX. XXXX
Family:-Kim Namjoon (brother), Kim Soekjin (brother-in-law), Min Yoongi (Eledest cousin), Jhope (friends), Park Brothers (Park Jimin and Park Chanyeol:best friends), and Jeon Jungkook (Fiance).
Marital status:- Engaged to Jeon Jungkook
Date of Death:- XX. XX. XXXX
Cause of death:- Unrevealed. Since his body wasn't found after the car accident. It was a great loss to KIM'S since he was the CEO of KIM Industries. It's believed that he met his death on every day of his engagement with Mr. Jeon.

Mr

Mr. Jeon Jungkook.
No family record.

continuing Baekhyun's POV
I was litterly shivering after learning about the Kim's. I need to talk to Baby Bear regarding this or else no one will be able to control him if he met them again. And ofc I have to talk to Mr. Ch...

*It's the Love shot.
Naaaa. Nan na nanana... Na... *

(Sorry for this weird ringtone but you know I love Love Shot:---A/n)

Hello? Byun Baekhyun here!

Hello! Mr. Byun. This is Jimin from Kim Industry.

Oh hey! Mr. Park. How can I help you.

First of all I'm really very sorry from my hungs side. He is too much possesive regarding work and this deal was very necessary for our industry.

It's okay Mr. Park. I know Mr. Chanyeol didn't had any intention to hurt me... But he shouldn't have done that. But it's okay. I forgive you guys.... So anything important? I mean you called at this hour of the day?

Thank you for understanding Mr. Byun. And yaa I want you to talk to my hyung Mr. Park Chanyeol. Actually we all need your help. I mean we want to know about Mr. Kim. We completely understand his behavior towards you but there is something we need to find out... So can you please?? Place, time and date will be yours....

It's okay Jimin-ssi , I completely understand. Actually there is something I also need to find about MR. KIM V. So, it's okay. Since it's Sunday today we can meet on Tuesday at The. Jennie's Café at 5 . Sounds Okay?

Y-Yaaa... It's completely fine. But how come you know about V. Baekhyun-ssi?

Aahhh!!! It's a long story. It's getting late. So talk to you later? Hmmm? Good nite! Take care of yourself as well as Jungkook-ssi. Bye! And sorry for the inconvenience caused by my baby bear.

A/N POV:-
Before jimin could reply baekhyun declined the call and drifted to sleep.

Time skips to next day morning. At Byun Tech.

It was a sweet pleasant morning at Byun Tech. but that didn't state pleasant untill someone bragged into Baekhyun's cabin saying

"I NEED YOUR HELP " as soon as Baekhyun looked at the source of the voice. He was more than shocked. He asked.

"CHANYEOL-SSI? ".

______________________________________

Why did Chanyeol showed up so quickly? What do you think ???

and I have a request please do vote! Heheheheh😅. I'm sorry if I made any mistake.
Anyways. Bubyeeeee... Take care.
Good Nite /morning/afternoon whatever time it's in your country.

Stay healthy and stay safe!