Confessed ?

A/N POV

Last night was quite suspicious coz none of the 'couples' came back home. Taehyung and jungkook were on the other side of the beach since jungkook wanted to spend time on beach and who was taehyung to say no to his bunny. They walked along side of beach. Even Jungkook played with water , he wanted to enjoy. It's been long time he came to beach. It's not like that he was never offered, but he never came since he always went to beaches with V and beaches always reminds him of V.
But last night, V never came to his thoughts. He enjoyed after a long time. Taehyung kept his promise to make him smile to its fullest and most importantly the reason behind jungkook's smile was him. What else would taehyung ask for? They enjoyed everything, the night sky, the sound of ocean, the cold water and most importantly each other's giggles. It was the first time jungkook ever noticed how cute taehyung's smile was. That boxy smile never reminded him of V instead he was lost seeing that boxy smile. They saw other couples holding hands , kissing and spending time together. They even saw an old couple who where looking very cute with each other. They cooed at that sight when the old man sat on one knew and proposed his lady. The old couple even complimented them, that they look cute and perfect together. Taehyung was going to say that they were not a couple but before him jungkook thanked them.

Currently they are at a hotel room. Taehyung wide awake and jungkook sleeping like he has not slept for years. His head is in taehyung's neck crook and rest of the body snuggled into taehyung's. Now he is admiring the sleeping beauty beside him. The mole under kook's lips, the long eye lashes falling on his perfect glowing skin and button nose which is the most adorable part on kook's face.

Taehyung's long time admiring session came to and end when a sudden voice snaped him out of his session. "You know it's not a good habit to stare at a person".
Jungkook said in his low, morning voice.
" What can one do when such a beautiful yet adorable sight is in front of them early in the morning. "A faint blush came on kook's face. " How long were you awake? " Jungkook asked. "I never slept. " Taehyung replied while yawning. "What? Why? Did I disturbed you? I'm so s-". " Clam down kook's. You never disturbed me, in fact I never had such a comfortable night before. "
Taehyung's word made Jungkook's heart skip a beat. He knew that his heart is feeling something but his mind is still not ready to name this feeling. Or should we say that he's afraid to name this feeling. Afraid of cheating on his past.
He was about to say something but before that taehyung's action made him stunned. Taehyung kissed him on his cheeks and ran to washroom. He shook his head and stood up and wore his shoes. He waited for taehyung to come out the washroom so that he could use it. He was near the window and staring at the beach while enjoying the morning breaze.
"Mom, dad noona I know you can see me from heaven. Can you please tell V hyung that I miss him. You guys must be relaxed there, right? I'm also happy. You know after 5 years I enjoyed yesterday. Taehyung's presence used to lighten up the tension in the air but now his presence makes me happy. I know tae is younger than me and even that he likes me. I also like him, but in a friendly way. What I can't do is to return his love to him with whole passion. V hyung used to make everything better but Taehyung's presence makes everything perfect.
I feel guilty about the fact that he loves someone who can't afford to love him back. I lost everyone whom I loved. My family, V hyung and now I can't afford to lose Taehyung. I don't know what to do. I can't cheat on V hyung, right? " After a complete silence of 5 sec, look let out a sigh. "I need to tell this to Him in hyung. Only he can make taehyung understand this. " Then he heard the bathroom door open, revealing Taehyung. He smiled and Kook returned back a small smile before entering washroom. What he didn't knew was his words where overheard and stabbed someone's heart, who was overwhelmed by the last day's incident. Tears, something taehyung never let's out. He last cried at his father's funeral. But today some mere words, caused them to come out. Those mere words where from not so ordinary person.