WEDDING

Author's POV.

Two days skipped and it was like 2 hours passed. Every single person was so busy doing the preparation for the wedding that they didn't even realize the time.

Right now, Jimin is fixing Jackson's suit and kookie is busy doing his hairs. They are making sure that their brother looks even better than his fiànce.
"Kook, min , you guys should go and get ready for the wedding. I want you guys look ethereal. Every one should be awestruck by your presence. " Jackson said admiring himself in the mirror then looking at those two.
"Hyung you need not to worry about us. We'll get ready at time. You are the groom here, you should look stunning. We have to make sure that soon-to-be Mr. Wang doesn't have a doubt on his choice. " Jimin said teasing Jackson.

"Yaa, hyung jiminie hyung is correct. What of he changed his mind and ran away before making a step which will make him regret his life's decision" Jungkook teased Jackson.

"Yaa you two brats get out with your worthless assess. Always embarrassing me for nothing. "Jackson yelled at kookmin and threw them out of the room.

Both of them laughed their shit out. Then they ultimately went to their respective rooms to get ready.

Chanyeol, Suga, Hobi, Jimin and Jungkook came out to the marriage point. There stood bambam and yugyeom eating each other's face. Chanyeol cleared his throat to gain their attention. "If you guys are done eating each other's face, may I know why Bambam is here? " Chanyeol asked yugyeom. "Why everyone has to interfere in our lives. Can't you see we are busy with something? " Bambam said sounding annoyed to Chanyeol. Rest roll their eyes with a blushing yugyeom.
"Weren't you supposed to be their at your brother's wedding, bambam" Jimin asked. "That's the surprise dude. It's my brother's wedding too. My Mark hyung is getting married to your Jackson. " Bambam explained them. "That means Baekhyun will also be here? Where is he? How's he looking? H-" Chanyeol was stopped blabbing with Suga. "Calm your hormones down Chanyeol, we know that you are quite excited to meet him, but lemme remind you that TAEHYUNG will also be here with him as Mark is taehyung's brother TOO. " Expect chanyeol everyone laughed their shit out.

"Having fun without us? Huh-not fair" A deep voice interrupted their conversation. They turned around to see, a handsome Namjoon and beautiful Jin.

Jin at MARKSON'S wedding