Special Chapter (2)

First he had the audacity to fuck around so much and then just smirk on my fucking face? How could he?

"Give us a min, just gotta clean up and come to attend you all. " V said, smirk prominent on his face.

I, Joonie hyung and rest everyone was still so surprised that we didn't even bothered to look back and went down. Not a single tear rolled down my cheeks, I was... Insecure!

Did it happen because I was getting his desires completed? I wasn't able to get his sexual desires completed. I'm such a pathetic soul! How could I have not seen this coming? Of course he will seek some help from others when I, his lover, wasn't completing his desires!

I saw him coming down the stairs, hairs styled back, with water, face completely blank.

Before he could say anything, I ran to him and hugged him.

"I'm so sorry hyung, it's all my fault, but don't leave me, I'll improve myself. I'll be there forever when you'll need me, I'll completely understand and give you whatever you want, won't act like a stubborn kid, just-just don't leave me, please" I cried in his chest. I was too scared to be left alone.

I felt V hyung hugging me back, patting my back. "Shh! It's okay! Just don't repeat your mistakes, okay? Or else hyung will have to go to someone else, okay? " He said.

"V!!! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT? " I heard Jimin hyung yelling.

"What's wrong? I said the right thing! He was not ready to have sex with me and I'm a man of desires, I had sexual desires, so I chose...

" Chose to cheat on someone you claim to love, huh? This is what we taught you? " Yoongi hyung said.

I broke the hug and went to Joonie hyung, "hyung don't yell at V hyung, it was my fault anyways. " But before I could speak more, Joonie moved me aside and went to V hyung.

"Hyung, lis-"

*slap!

"How.Dare.You? "

"Hyung, you... you slapped me? Your brother? " V hyung said, hands still on his cheek. I, Jiminie and rest weren't able to say a word. First, was too shocked to utter a single word and second, scared of Joon hyung's anger.

"Get out of my site, this moment! Show your face to me, when you realise your mistake.

Fucking bastard " Joon hyung pushed V hyung, causing him to trip and fall.

"Hyung- I-I am sorry! I- I was just frustrated! That's it! Please-please don't do this to me! " V hyung pleaded.

"Shut up! And go away! You should have thought bout this earlier! Get the fuck out of my site. " Joon hyung pushed and went away from V hyung.

We all were silent untill a voice said, " Never expected this from you, never. " It was Jin hyung, who was standing near the door, and all V hyung could do was to duck down his head and listen to everyone.

"I'm ashamed of being your best friend! " Jimin hyung said and went away, followed by Yoongi hyung and Chanyeol hyung.

V hyung was sitting there silently, when I approached him.

"H-hyung! I'm sorry! It's all because of me! " I said.

"Exactly!! This all happened because of you! You bloody wanted to be "pure" before marriage! And see, now because of you MY family abandoned me. Get the fuck out of my eye sight.

Bloody attention seeker. "

I was shocked listening to V hyung words. This wasn't the first time he was yelling on be but, this time, it seemed as if it was under him for a long time, which came out today.

"Hyu-hyung wha-what are you telling- I-?"

"Yes, you, Jungkook, YOU!!! The day I asked you for your permission you said that you weren't ready for it. I understood.

The day I proposed you, you said the same. Then, what now?? Huh? Now, I was frustrated! I also wanted to take out my inner frustation.

Not that I was cheating on you! Right? I was just having a one time thing. I wasn't in my right mind. But what you did? Brought my family here, to expose me? Wanted to take my place in my family? How could you be so selfish, Jungkook!

Because of you, my own bloody brother fucking slapped me! "

V hyung stood up and went away. Leaving me there with his harsh words.

I silently went home, tears still flowing down my cheeks.

I saw Namjoon hyung sitting on the chair with Jin hyung by his side. Jimin and Hobi hyung on the couch. Yoongi hyung was no where to be seen but the bullet firings made it clear that he was in the basement. Taking out his anger.

I went to my room and cuddled up and cried my hearts out!

I was a fool that I stopped him that day, when he asked me for my permission. I should have said yes, but No! I have had to be a dumb fuck! Now here we are.

Today was supposed to be my engagement day, the happiest day of my life, and here I'm mourning.

I never knew when I slept from crying, when I felt a loud thud voice. 'Must be V hyung! Atleast he's back! I'll convince him. If he wants, he can have me, but I won't let him go today. ' With this thought I rushed downstairs, only to see a passed out Jin hyung and panicking members.

Before I could ask what happened the news flashed on the screen.

"Breaking News: Heir of the Kim Empires, passed away from a tragic car accident near the outskirts of the country . It's believed that he was drunk and his car fell down the cliff. "

Well, seems like, the world is against us.

My love, my world, everything shattered within few hours.

I wanted to go to the site where Jimin hyung, Chanyeol hyung, and rest of the members already there. But my legs gave in. I took the first step and my legs gave in and fell down.

Sobs and wails came out of my mouth but I wasn't able to stand up!

Never realised when I passed out of exhaustion again.

When, my eyes opened, all the rituals where already over. Well, I was passed out from 4 days, what else could have been done.

My life went into a world of complete darkness, forever and ever.

___________________________________________

Billboard_stars I completed it! Hope you enjoy the chapter.

Thank you guys, will meet you all in My Cursed Alpha.