006

I always wonder what's wrong with me

I always wonder what's wrong with me. I just know that I want you happy all the time, I like seeing you smile from ear to ear esp whenever that little pool under your lip shows. 

I'm sorry if you have to experience that kind of thing, your mom loves you so much don't forget about that. your dad? he loves you too, nahihirapan lang siyang ipakita iyon maybe because he is not there while you are growing up but he loves you nonetheless. 

whenever you feel like crying, you can call me. my mom told me that she's willing to buy me a motorcycle, I know it's insane right? but I can't have a car just yet. siguro sa college na? 

i hope marunong kang sumakay sa motor, roadtrip tayo next time. 

June 15, 2021, Patrick xoxo

------

I languidly held his words to my chest, Rick why did you leave me so early? you promised me so many things, you made me hope for so many things for the both of us. 

you left me with nothing but pain, I hate you! no. I loath you for leaving me in this stupid place! I thought we will still travel the world together. 

I cried curling up to my bed, wishing I could hear his voice even in my dreams but I heard nothing but my voice shouting for help as I watch him drown in the bluest water and me to the darkest corner of my fear. 

then the next day, I tried to wake up again and feel the space inside me, wishing that yesterday was just a dream and today is another day to live by with him but sadly as I step out of my room all I can see was their sorry eyes. 

I lost myself at that moment, I drowned with him.