004

TEXT MESSAGE 

yannie sent a message to you 

u out of the clinic? I'm outside. let's go eat.

I can't I want to just go home. I'm not feeling well.

yannie is calling you  

(swipe to answer )

"yes?"

"Sammy... please pick up yourself. you can't stay like this forever. you know that..." 

"I know, but how can I do that if everyone keeps on invalidating me? even you!"

"I'm not invalidating your feelings, Sam! wake up. Patrick is dead. everyone moved on... you have to...that's what he will want you to do, be happy and take care of yourself..."

 "That's the thing! everyone doesn't understand me at all... Patrick is all I have yannie. gusto kong marinig ulit ang boses niya..."

"How about me? I'm your best friend before him sam. before you met him I'm already by your side. I'm not asking you to stop mourning or even stop thinking about him, I'm asking you to forgive yourself..."

"I'm the reason why he is dead...it's all my fault."

"No one is blaming you sammy, hindi mo lang matangap na wala na siya kaya nag hahanap ka ng masisisi. he is gone because he choose to save a life sam, what will he say if he died saving someone but the person he cherishes the most is destroying her life?"