093

hello, I'm so sorry if you have to hear my thoughts through this letter

hello, I'm so sorry if you have to hear my thoughts through this letter. I don't think I can face you while confessing all the hidden thoughts under my facade.

Sam, you probably know me as rick's best friend, Let's start all over again. hello, my name is Lester Andrie Balmaseda. I'm A Sagittarius haha and i love burgers! noong una kitang makita ay iyan dapat ang ipapakilala ko but i chikened out and decided to let that day pass, i thought makikita pa kita madalas sa school and i was right!

I saw you again but you were now happy with my best friend, I was happy too! for you and rick, I was happy that you found each other and became each other's support system.

I was so happy that I settled to only admiring you from afar, it became a hobby actually... to tell people that it's nothing and 'im fine but behind my closed eyes no... I'm not.

to cut everything short, i was guilty of liking you. pakiramdam ko ay tina-trydor ko ang kaibigan ko dahil ngayon ko lang nailalabas ang mga nararamdaman ko. i feel like I dont deserve to be alive because Patrick is not here anymore.

I was guilty of living my dreams while rick will stay the same.